Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

LF good card ideas

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

LF good card ideas Empty LF good card ideas

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:10 am

Guess what Little Jimmy I'm thinking about making a fan set of chaotic cards for the fun of it

That's sounds cool chiodo, But wait haven't people talked about that before? 

well aren't you observant, yes as a matter of fact the have. 

and didn't they not do it because it would take a lot of work? 

Wow you really are a smart cookie! it does take both a lot of effort and A LOT of knowledge of both the chaotic games inner workings and its lore so that cards made are flavorful as well as functional. 

Well gee chiodo, I think you might be smart enough to tackle that and if not there's plenty of people who could help you!

Well thank you! Glad to know I have your support but guess what? there's something you can do right now.

Really? What could that be?

I need all those amazing card ideas that you stored up in your head over the years, Especially creatures. Just message them to me or post them bellow!

well Idk I only have a rough idea of what this guy I thought up might do...

I'll take anything you got from basic concepts to full fleshed cards.

So does that mean I can make all my fan cards come true?!!

Slow down there sport, I'm still gonna look over everything sent my way so you may find the final product of your cards quite changed or not used at all, sorry. But hey, I'll at least look at them which is better than just having them collect dust right?

So you just get the say in what cards are made?

well... kinda I'll be submitting my finished products to these forums so you can check them out and if you think there lame you can let me know and I'll work on them some more.

That makes sense. I can't wait to show you all my great ideas! Wait but what if I see an idea somewhere else for a really cool card? Like already posted here on the forums?

Well you should definitely tell me about it too! Just be sure to let me know where you got it from.

Alright I'm off to go write down my great card ideas!

Thanks so much Little Jimmy see you later!

(but seriously though)

check out my mugic for a start!
    https://chaoticbackup.forumotion.com/t1003-fan-mugic-warning-images
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

LF good card ideas Empty Re: LF good card ideas

Post by lazerbem Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 am

Hmm, well, I like the idea of a Rhaden card. Perhaps he could do something to do with the past, like moving cards from the bottom of the location deck back to the top again at the cost of a Mugic counter. Two or three MC works for him. No idea what his disciplines would be though.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:23 pm

that kinda thing is literally exactly what I'm looking for
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 pm

Do you want us to follow a card maker system like TheDomFou's old system he posted: This thing here

And I'll contribute quite a few cards, but I'll probably just make a separate post and link it here...if this is going to be a community effort, I would like community feedback, but I don't want to clutter this space.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:47 pm

huh I never saw that before. you certainly can if you want to but you don't have to and the system may not be 100% perfect so if you end up with a card that's a bit too powerful or not powerful enough I'll make some fine tunes.

as for if its a community effort its 100% volunteer based I'm willing to take most of the burden on this one since I know people tend to be busy with life and such but obviously I'll take any help I can get.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:05 pm

Remember that newer card art of Raimusa where he's chopping off the Kha'rall's pincer? I'd think him to have something like Waterproof 10 and for every ten damage he does per attack, the opponent is forced to take the top card of their attack deck and add it to the attack discard pile. So if he does twenty damage, the opponent sends two to the attack discard. To balance that, he'd have no MC and he'd have only okay-ish stats

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm