Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated)

saurusblood
    saurusblood
    newb

Chaotic Username : Saurusblood
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated) Empty Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated)

Post by saurusblood Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:16 am

Creatures, positioning and Battlegear:

1. Makanaz with the Burithean Axe
    2. Old Nimmei with Evergreen Tunic (replacing Old Odu-Bathaxe with the Stingblade Prototype)
    3. Makanaz with the Burithean Axe (Replacing Hiadrom with a Vlaric Shard)
    4. Uholdan with the Stingblade Prototype (Replacing Junda with a Supercharged Alterant)
    5. Hiadrom with a Vlaric Shard (Replacing Ibiaan with a Ring of Na'arin)
    6. Lobanne with a Mipedian Balladeers' Flute (Replacing Mugician's Lyre)

Mugic:
    1x Song of Futuresight
    (1x Unisong dropped)
    2x Song of Symmetry
    1x Intense Polyphony
    2x Song of Resilience

Locations:
    1x Stronghold Morn
    2x Oipont's Lookout
    1x Runic Grove (One grove dropped)
    2x Mount Pillar
    2x Gloomuck Swamp
    2x Mount Pillar Reservoir, Liberated
    (2x  Forest of Life, During Aichlyys dropped)  

Attacks:
    1x Infight
    1x Granite b@lls
    2x Earthshape (Replacing Arborsmash)
    2x Earth Pulse
    2x Flash Kick
    2x Swarming Destruction (Replacing Mandiblor Might)
    2x Mineral Mayhem
    2x Muge's Edge
    1x Pillar Quake
    2x Paraseed (Replacing Symmetry Slam)
    2x Vine Snare
    1x Primal Smash

The goal behind the deck:

So the deck is basically based around Lobanne and his special ability. Makanaz is the main attacking creature, mainly because he has relatively high stats especially with the axe and has the secondary effect of buffing the other Mandiblors after he goes down. Basically the deck is to stack health and beat the opponent with earth attacks.

Junda and Lobanne are both creatures I would rather not see in combat but I am running Arborsmash so they can gain earth attacks and be somewhat effective in combat against creatures with reach and swift.

This is an old deck I used to use so if anyone has any suggestions to bring it up to date I am happy to hear it.

Updated:

So as you can see some of the cards have been changed around or up and replaced by something newer and more competitive. I have tested the deck out and in the 3 games I have tested it in it has one two and lost one (horribly I might add)

So Still looking for potential updates but I rather like where it is now. (I do feel like the attack deck is still weak.)

Last edited by saurusblood on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated) Empty Re: Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated)

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:06 pm

instead of junda have you looked at uholdan? easy to come by since he was in a starter deck so you might have one. he has more energy, mugic and element than junda while still having that 1 for hive effect. so he's just all around a stronger pick
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated) Empty Re: Lobanne's Earth shield (Upgraded and Updated)

Post by CSpacian Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:09 pm

I'll try and help! Real quick like.

Junda -> Uholdan, Makrabon, Illexia
    Junda's been phased out over the years. Uholdan is pretty neat nowadays for high energy and a good fighter as well as someone to activate hive. Like Chiodosin stated
    Makrabon's a neat support Creature which can activate hive as often as Uholdan, but if it gains a Mugician it'll Infect someone. Its weaker, shouldn't be used as a back-up fighter, but still an interestin Creature.
    Illexia is an Ultra, which I shouldn't suggest, but its still one of the best Hive minds in the world and it'll give you Defender.

Ibiaan ->Uholdan, Hiadrom, Tarin
    Uholdan is the same as before an additional Mugic, slightly better fighter.
    Hiadrom you already know.
    Tarin will provide all of your Creatures with EARTH an additional 10 Energy, which I'm sure this deck'll appreciate as you stated the idea was to stack boosts, which Tarin does quite well.

Mugician's Lyre -> Mipedian Balladeer's Flute
    Mugician's Lyre needs to be flipped up and the only way for it to happen in this deck if for Lobanne to get engaged, which you do not want. The Flute will begin the game face-up.

Arborsmash -> Earthshape
    Arborsmash is 1 BP and Earthshape is 0. While you sacrifice a little bit of power, I would recommend this as you could then drop another attack like Muge's Edge/Symmetery Slam for Paraseed or Swarming Destruction.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:26 pm

1 more thing sorry for slamin ya but IMO certian hate cards like forest of life achylis can be useable sometimes but I feel its only worth it if you have a good chance on the initiave. you may wanna look into something that helps your team more conistantly or a hate card with an intiave you can pass so its not complete dead weight if your not fighting mipedian strike.

also are those the old or new versions of bathax and hiadrom?
    for haidrom either works but if your using the new version don't bother with hive as much

if its the old bathax I would really recomend the new one
    saurusblood
    saurusblood
    newb

Chaotic Username : Saurusblood
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Post by saurusblood Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:44 pm

Chiodosin1 wrote:1 more thing sorry for slamin ya but IMO certian hate cards like forest of life achylis can be useable sometimes but I feel its only worth it if you have a good chance on the initiave. you may wanna look into something that helps your team more conistantly or a hate card with an intiave you can pass so its not complete dead weight if your not fighting mipedian strike.

also are those the old or new versions of bathax and hiadrom?
    for haidrom either works but if your using the new version don't bother with hive as much

if its the old bathax I would really recomend the new one

They are the old versions and don't worry about criticizing the deck. (It is kind of why I posted it here....I know it is outdated and needs work.)

Sadly the only creature replacement I can do is switching out Junda for Makrabon...but if Uholdan is in one of the starter decks then he should be easy to get a copy of...if not two.

As for new Odu Bathax I feel like I will have a hard time finding him...would someone like Jaal be a good replacement? Or maybe a second Makanaz?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am