Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

some more tribal mugic

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

some more tribal mugic Empty some more tribal mugic

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun May 01, 2016 12:27 am

well back to work on these cards with my  new mugic templates all finished I can start rolling out some sweet mugic whoo.

some notes before we begin the rarity on these and the previous 6 mugic I posted are all temporary I mainly just  clump the ones I make at the same time together even if there not all simaler. I do know this there will be 3 mugic of each tribe 1 uncommon 1 rare and 1 super. I'm pegging all these as rare for now but of course they can move up or down.

start off in the overworld there using the power of the lands for a super pump up I'm still deciding about wether I want this mugic to dig only 2 deep or keep it at 3 tough call any thoughts.
    art by miroha
    some more tribal mugic Intress__incation_by_chiodosin1-da0z44y

staying on the surface where moving over to the desert where the mipedians have trills that can hit unengaged creatures this is mainly for hitting support creatures but it can also hit zamool or bloot before combat which is cool. IMPORTANT NOTE: if a triggered or activated ability is already on the burst when this mugic resolves that abilty resolves normally this only removes future ability not negate ones that are played right now. but still its much more versatile than trills and odds are there will be someone you want to shut down.
    art by Admys09
    some more tribal mugic Diminished_cords_by_chiodosin1-da0z3cn

while up top the overworld are gaining the power of their locations the underworld are more content with burning them down flavorfully the underworld is razing enemy lands as they invade. Functionally its underworld notes of neverwhere with 10 damage tacked on for 1 more counter.
    Art by Carl Howell
    some more tribal mugic Desolation_discord_by_chiodosin1-da0gugl

In the hives the danains are cooking up some nasty infection mugic. this one repsents the struggle of a host while infected with a parasite kinda like when rasnus got infected.
    art by Will Jay
    some more tribal mugic Host_s_dissonace_by_chiodosin1-da0z3bs

the marrilians are rocking some nasty mind tricks using their new mind scrying chambers to forcefully removing from their foes the knowledge of their best attacks.
    art by Darkness32
    some more tribal mugic Song_of_extraction_by_chiodosin1-da0s7n0

I'm super looking  for mugic idea's right now my knowledge pool just won't cooperate and I'm stumped especially on generic mugic so break out your thinking hats pick your favorite tribe (or generic for extra points) and if you come up with anything let me know I'll take anything ya got I can handle the fine tuning I just need ideas.

and of course any other comments or questions about anything is always welcome.
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

some more tribal mugic Empty Re: some more tribal mugic

Post by CSpacian Sun May 01, 2016 11:09 am

Intress' Incantation: I'd be worried about players stacking their decks with Elemental Types, especially when Silchaw is already a thing. +15 to any Element is a dangerous thing. I think people could too easily manipulate their decks to benefit this card and give their attacks an additional 15 damage. I would probably nerf it somehow. Unique? Two Mugic Counters? Or just make it two Locations? I think it would have entire decks built around gaining Element 5 from it.

Diminished Chords: Sure. It works. Can easily stop certain Creatures from being overtly useful or broken.

Desolation Discord: Neat little idea. I don't know if it needs to necessarily target a Creature the owner of the target Location controls as I'm debating how often Underworlders would target their own Location.

Host's Dissonance: Its fine. Kind of like Song of Resistance. Wonder how they would work together...

Song of Extraction: I've always wanted something that would mill and destroy Attack Decks. Its sad that it'll only discard one additional card max. Just wondering out loud how would this work with Marksman Preparation? Would this thing trigger first and destroy Marksman Preparation and prevent your opponent from discarding it? I'm guessing not.

I have a couple of Mugics I could post, but I'm finding it hard to properly balance them. Which based on the fact that Chaotic released both Song of Resilience and PRelude of Protection in the same set, I'm guessing they also struggled with it a bit.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun May 01, 2016 12:05 pm

hmmm yeah its a tough call with intress I'm thinking I'll just have it dig 2 deep and leave it but I could also up it to  just a 2 cost mugic I'm not sure...

as for desolation I could easily just change it to just target creature if that's less confusing the other part was kinda just for flavor

song of resistance has always been meh because it has to be the caster who uses it but theoretically they would stack if your willing to put in the effort.

for MP does it really matter? it for sure removes he 30 damage so that only leaves the discard a MP to draw a card part which is literally what extraction would do anyway. but for future reference you choose to discard a MP or not when it resolves that way if the attack is negated you're not stuck with 1 less attack card because you can't use the draw effect so yeah it would hit before they can discard it. (note anything that effects any other attack effects all damage from MP normally there used to be confusion about that)

as for mugic you could always stick them up and see if anyone else can help you work out the kinks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:40 pm