Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Choosing which copy of a creature to use

gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Chaotic Username : greglymaster
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Choosing which copy of a creature to use Empty Choosing which copy of a creature to use

Post by gerbot150 Thu May 05, 2016 7:27 am

Hey, so lets suppose that I have 3 Chaor, The Fierce cards and I want to choose which one to use by the different stats. Would you go with max power min energy, average power average energy or min power max energy?

Thanks for your help!
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Choosing which copy of a creature to use Empty Re: Choosing which copy of a creature to use

Post by Oraklon Afjak Thu May 05, 2016 8:57 am

It depends on what else you've got in the deck. If you're giving him a Whepcrack, then a min-p-max-e Chaor TF will be sitting at only a mere 100 power (the horror!) But seriously, unless you're trying to out-muscle Gintanai and the original Bloot, 100 power is enough. Anything else, like giving him a Scarab or something, I'd side with the average Chaor. It's honestly up to you though.

And don't forget that Nivenna gives him a buff to all disciplines no matter which one you choose.
    gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Choosing which copy of a creature to use Empty Re: Choosing which copy of a creature to use

Post by gerbot150 Thu May 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Cool, thanks for your help! And good point about nivenna
    I know it's kind of an obvious question I was just more wondering if there are specific markers that would make 115 power much more valuable than 105, kind of like how in Pokemon people will EV train to very specific values sometimes just to beat another Pokemon in X moves or take a hit from Y Pokemon's Z attack.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu May 05, 2016 5:41 pm

not really you want enough power to hit all your checks but chaors gonna do that either way. and also want enough power to hit 15 challanges, the most common and the number of creatures with 90 power vs 100 power isn't a huge amount. so I'd probably just take the 105 and get more energy
    CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Fri May 06, 2016 8:53 am

There are some helpful to pass stats in general, but that kind of teeters off as you get higher (pass 100 it doesn't matter at all).
    In general you want enough to pass stat checks that you have in your deck, but the highest possible is the Academy Strike set (Stat Check 100) so Chaor should pass it automatically. 100 also helps because it avoids all damage from Stat Fails (which tend to hover at 100, 50, and 0).
    Other then that there's also Lord Van Bloot, Servant of Aa'une and Galmedar who punish players when their Creatures fall below a certain stat limit (65 for both, Courage for LVB and Power for Galmedar).
    However, Chaor the Fierce should pass them both, unless min Courage or something.

As for Chaor the Fierce I would assume you are using him in a primarily Elemental deck to take advantage of Fire 10, so I would agree with every one else that his Energy is more important than his power.
    gerbot150
    gerbot150
    Common

Post by gerbot150 Fri May 06, 2016 9:22 am

Awesome, thanks guys!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 pm