Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Thoughts on energy restoration?

Jarkomax
    Jarkomax
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jarkomax
    Chaotic Coins : 7

Thoughts on energy restoration? Empty Thoughts on energy restoration?

Post by Jarkomax Sun May 15, 2016 4:40 pm

I've been watching the show again and have noticed that energy isn't restored at the end of a battle in the show but it is in the game. What are your thoughts on this mechanic of the game? I haven't played at all recently so I can't talk from experience, but I could see playing both ways as being fun
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Thoughts on energy restoration? Empty Re: Thoughts on energy restoration?

Post by Chiodosin1 Sun May 15, 2016 5:18 pm

huh I always thought it was restored in between battles on the show mainly cause there are several cases of 1 creature sweeping through an entire team (trouble with bodal is a great example). Where have you seen it not being restored? In terms of game mechanics I think it being reset makes sense-scans are supposed to be snapshots of creatures at a certain point in time. They get hurt and affected in battle but once the turn ends they return to that original snapshot of when you scanned them, it makes sense to me. not sure how balanced a non restore game would be but you'd have to change the effects of intress natureforce and mockadyn since they heal every creature which would be reeaaaallly strong if auto restore is gone.

Last edited by Chiodosin1 on Sun May 15, 2016 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jarkomax
    Jarkomax
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jarkomax
    Chaotic Coins : 7

Post by Jarkomax Sun May 15, 2016 5:23 pm

I'm not sure if it always happens, but in episode 48 "Mega Match" at around 12:10 payton's prince mudeenu was at 50 energy then beat tangath toborn and then as they were entering the next battle he's shown at 28 energy
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Sun May 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Huh. I always recall it getting restored in the show, but that's interesting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:53 pm