Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)

thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)  Empty How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)

Post by thiagovs Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Guys , i've bought a RotO box on monday and it came today . And what i found is amazing ( no , didn't get Aa'une , got Training Grounds instead Tired Angry ) .
    Our pools from atk cards can actually build 2 budget decks. And that's not all , if i pulled 2 more atk cards , i could build a 3rd one.
    Guys , you don't know the potential we have in hands here !
    We can actually make a huuuuge comeback using this.
    But how ?
    Simple :
    We buy a couple of them , use some other cards , build a bunch of budget decks , call some friends to play in an ARG , or ARG-like shop and make it competitive.
    Each participant buys another card game booster of common choice , and plays chaotic instead.
    In a small amount of time, people will be curious or old players will like to join .
    In both cases ,if he/she does not have any cards , sells a budget deck , for , let's say 4 dollars ( i've got a box for 13 dollars , so 13/3 is almost 4 , seens fine to me ) .
    Also they can buy more products from internet and move a bit more our market .
    Becoming famous and having regular players in an ARG/ARG-like shop , will open doors for Chaotic have a comeback.
    Of course , we need to make media !!!!!
    And that's important !
    We must make a Facebook group/ page to promote the game !
    Remember, getting our online game back is part 2 . We need to improve sales and grow our community first.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)  Empty Re: How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)

Post by plokjhgfdsa Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Only problem is, the 'sales' you speak of goes to the producers of the game. What that inevitably entails is that we don't have the money to continually fund this project as we dont get any recourse. As we are not the producers of this game, even if this project hits off again, there wont be anything new being added in the future to look forward to and that's something hard to sell to the masses. Finally, if chaotic hits off again, due to limited supply of cards and increasing demand, the game would cost too much for the average player, a trend that won't be sustainable.
    thiagovs
    thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)  Empty Re: How building a budget Decks from only 1 can save Chaotic ? ( not asking !!!!!)

Post by thiagovs Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:50 pm

Sure. But thinking as the owner of Chaotic Legal rights , how would you react when something you own is becoming famous without you doing nothing ?
    Making our moves like this will attract the owner .
    Soon or later He/She/It will appear , making new support or starting from 0 again .
    That's why we must not care about meta gaming and card rarities and trade/sell cards for symbolic prices by now. I think even ARG would help us if there are enough players. Also, in case of we run out of stock , we print the cards , "what is on the internet , is on the internet". And it's a good point , because if we really run out stocks quickly , means that we have a average number of players willing for support , the owner will take this as a positive factor to print cards once again .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am