Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

I didn't even know this was possible?

TheOneVeyronian
    Common

Chaotic Username : Barrakigirl
    Chaotic Coins : 48

I didn't even know this was possible?

Post by TheOneVeyronian on Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:54 am

Well, I bought a DoP starter deck the other day and it arrived today. Aside from the fact that only 2 of the 4 rare cards in it were actually starter deck exclusive cards (that was annoying, I'd bought it to get the exclusives!), there was something about the Krekk card that I got in it.

It had a Scanned Discipline (Courage) that read 0.

I didn't even know it was possible that a Creature's Scanned Discipline could be 0, I'd never seen it before until today. I thought a Scanned Discipline had a value of at least 5. I know, a Discipline of 0 isn't great but it is interesting to see, for me anyway. Not really sure if I'm lucky or unlucky to get it in that respect Hehe

Now I'm curious, anybody got any other cards with one discipline reading 0?
    Oracle Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 207

Re: I didn't even know this was possible?

Post by Oracle Afjak on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:51 pm

After running through the stats of every creature in the game, I can tell you that Krekk is the only one with a discipline averaging 10 or less, which means he's the only one that can have 0 in a scanned discipline. The closest any other creature comes is an average of 15, giving  minimum of 5 just like the power and speed of my Hune Paltanin.

So congrats. You've hit the 1 in 5 chance of pulling Krekk at maximum-coward status.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:26 am