Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Anyone want to trade? Looking to fill some gaps in my collection

TheOneVeyronian
    Common

Chaotic Username : Barrakigirl
    Chaotic Coins : 48

Anyone want to trade? Looking to fill some gaps in my collection

Post by TheOneVeyronian on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:23 pm

Hello!

I'm getting quite close to a complete Chaotic collection but it's sort of come to a point where buying packs is not too effective anymore. But I have ended up with quite a variety of duplicates and triplicates of rares, supers and ultras. So I'm wondering if anybody here would be open to doing some trading? My haves and wants can be found on TCO (most cards are mint or near mint, I expect the same in return of course!):
    http://m.tradecardsonline.com/user/theoneveyronian

Basically, in most cases I'll trade 1:1 for cards of the same type and rarity (ultra rare Creature for ultra rare Creature for example), but in other cases just feel free to negotiate. I'm not too fussy about stats and you may ask what the stats are for any Creature card I have, just don't expect many of the supers or ultras I have to be max E.

I'm in the UK but I'm very open to trading internationally (all my TCO trades have been international), card shipping isn't that expensive as long as trades are kept around 8 cards each end and can fit in a standard letter.

Trade through here or trade through TCO, I don't mind. I have a few TCO references and have never not fulfilled a trade. I may also consider cash offers for an ultra rare if you really need one but don't have a comparable Ultra to trade for it.

So, if you can help me, feel free to send me a message through here or on TCO Smile

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:06 am