Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be

chaorcrew
    chaorcrew
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : chaorcrew
    Chaotic Coins : 54

if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be Empty if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be

Post by chaorcrew Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:01 pm

I wanna see chaor crack a danian's head open and eat the meat inside
    Would this be to edgelordish?
    I want blood and gore in perim I want the underworld to be a terrifying place where the strong literally eat the weak there's a creature card that says he eats danians
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be Empty Re: if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be

Post by bobosmith01 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:42 am

That's-really intense. I dunno. It's war, though.

See, my thoughts on me being repulsed and you wanting it is why it's hard to come up with a balance, and often why shows that are certainly not always kid friendly have the kid friendly font.

I dunno. For me, anything that has gore repulses me a little too much. Blood and cuts (especially in intense moments) can be fine, even awesome, but blood splattering everywhere doesn't normally hit well for me.
    chaorcrew
    chaorcrew
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : chaorcrew
    Chaotic Coins : 54

if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be Empty Re: if we ever reboot chaotic how violent should it be

Post by chaorcrew Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:12 am

Well there's a lot of people who love violence like the mortal Kombat is popular but we still don't want to alienate the more squimish fans so we need to have a good balance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 am