Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Maxxor Learns

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Maxxor Learns Empty Maxxor Learns

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:55 pm

An unaltered copy of King Talk's Story.

Last edited by Marrillian on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Maxxor Learns Empty Re: Maxxor Learns

Post by IflarFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:56 pm

OMG yes!
    Don't forget to credit Kingtalk. Wink
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:57 pm

You beat me to it^ I was just editing that in.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chapter 1:

Maxxor woke up in a cold sweat, he had just had the worst nightmare that Najarin had destroyed all the mugic in Perim! But in reality Intress was "using" her litter box. "Intress today we will defeat Chaor and claim the under world as our playground so we can have fun when we eat hero sandwiches" Maxxor exclaimed "um Maxxor have you overdosed again?" Intress asked. Maxxor looked at his bedside table "no....." he replied Intress looked at him so hard he started crying. "Maxxor you need to grow up" Intress stated, and so Maxxor's first lesson was to grow up. After he brushed his teeth and brushed his hair he went downstairs and got some orange juice and cheerios (he was watching his cholesterol). After breakfast he went to a cabinet and got some measuring tape he went to the wall next to his throne and measured himself, then he made a mark on the wall indicating how tall he was. The next day Maxxor got up and repeated the process the discovered he was 1/100 centimeter taller Maxxor was so happy he broke out into tears. After a good cry he went to Intress as she was bathing herself she was cleaning herself like cats do then she saw Maxxor "eek!""oh sorry Intress...." Maxxor covered his eyes "Maxxor what are you doing?!" Intress shrieked "um I’m sorry i wanted to tell you that I grew up". And from that day forth Intress bolted the door to her room when she bathed.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

aright chapter 2: (At the same time as chapter 1)

Chaor creeped out of Maxxor's window, he had successfully overdosed Maxxor on sleeping pills and Tylenol, and now he was escaping after giving him a nightmare about Najarin destroying all the mugic in Perim. As he got on his skeletal steed he heard Maxxor's cries and chuckled to himself, he rode toward the passage where Takinam and Kughar were taking turns tazing Zalic laughing all the while. "Takinam! Kughar! Stop tazing the OverWorlder!" Chaor bellowed "yes, sir Chaor, sir" they said together "Bring him to me" Chaor demanded "of course my liege" they said together again. Chaor took out a post-it note and a sharpie, wrote a kick-me sign and put it on Zalic's back chuckling. "Chaor it is time to depart for the underworld, i recently received a text from Ulmar he has a new battlegear" Takinam stated "wonderful let's go". And so the Underworlders set off down the passage to go to Ulmar. In the underworld H’earring was talking to Kaz "Kaz i want some Zhade drool" "H'earring that's sick you know it's times like this I worry about you I mean you eat other creatures body parts or droppings or ughh I mean really H’earring!!" "Kaz I’ll get you a scan of underworld city" "HE'ARRING WE'RE IN UNDERWORLD CITY!!" At that very time Ulmar was testing out his new battlegear "heh, heh, heh eat this block of wood!" Ulmar fired his super-awesome-cool-radical-monster-scary-owning-kill gun. It did absolutely nothing in reality to the block of wood but to Ulmar it was perfect in reality it shot a beam of light at the wood, Ulmar had invited a weak flashlight. Chaor arrived in Ulmar’s castle "well where is it" Chaor demanded "here it is my liege" Ulmar said with a bow. Chaor took the battlegear "um I’ll try it" Chaor fired the gun at the wood it did the same thing as last time. "Ulmar what is this thing" Chaor asked "the super-awesome-cool-radical-monster-scary-owning-kill gun" Ulmar said "wow try fitting that on a card" Chaor said.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:58 pm

Chapter Three:

Prince Mudeenu woke up and saw Siado was sitting in a chair twiddling his thumbs. "oh um...Prince Mudeenu y-your awake...." Siado said. "ya I am...Siado how did u get in here?" Prince Mudeenu asked him "um the door....your highness" "oh.. alright well proceed. What brings you before my very beautiful?" Prince Mudeenu asked. "i delivered your um.. 'message' to the danians and they initiated a war." Siado said. Just then Sobjek walked in with a parfew half eaten. "Prince Mudeenu the danians are attacking with Ekudd in the frontline" Sobjek reported "well attack back" Prince Mudeenu said with a duh. "Sir it's more serious than that" Sobjek said "what's wrong" prince Mudeenu asked with a raised eyebrow "well sir we're out of paint" Sobjek said with a grimace "what?!" Mudeenu roared. "Well sir when Kolmo went to listen to Illexia on the phone he took all our paint with him" Sobjek admitted "why?" Mudeenu asked "because he didn't want to get caught" Sobjek replied easily "okay let's go, Siado, Sobjek" then Mudeenu got up and went down the stairs. He went to the storage room ad found no paint at all "hmmm it would seem we'll have to fight without invisibility this time" Mudeenu noted "yes well if you don't think of something soon the danians will get here" Sobjek said "hmmm well if we hide we might win" Mudeenu said "But you highness that's why we have the paint so we can become invisible and run" Sobjek told him "The danians have penetrated the walls!!" yelled a Mipedian scout "noooooo" yelled a guard "we never should have listened in on the queen" said Mudeenu "ya and you shouldn't have told the danians that the queen has a but bigger than the Mipedian oasis and mount pillar combined and that is she keeps living there it will collapse" Siado yelled and ran.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Wow I can't believe he only posted three chapters on the old back-up forums.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:11 pm

I think it was too much work for him lol.
    Can u give me the link to the old forums? I forgot about them.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 pm

The old forums disappeared... All that is left is a few topics (like this one) here is the link anyway though. http://chaoticgame.46.forumer.com
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Post by IflarFan Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Ah. Now I remember why I didn't go there anymore. XD
    Kingtalk
    Kingtalk
    Common

Chaotic Username : Kingtalk
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by Kingtalk Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 am

guys i have all the chapters backed up on a USB. expect them to all be posted soon! never stop learning fellas. For all you new members, get ready for a ride.

--Maxxor Learns--
    -Kingtalk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 am