Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Dracco Toys connection with Chaoticgame.com

thiagovs
    Common

Chaotic Username : thiagovs the
    Chaotic Coins : 28

Dracco Toys connection with Chaoticgame.com

Post by thiagovs on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:19 pm

As title says, i think Dracco Toys have at least some connection with Chaoticgame.com

The reason why is when you press F12 in Chaoticgame.com , you will see that Dracco-toys.com, a long forgotten page that is current inactive, is a source of chaoticgame.com AND the reason why we can't crack or do something is because there is a lot of data missing FROM dracco-toys.com

If someone have some info that could share, it could be nice Big Grin
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 938

Re: Dracco Toys connection with Chaoticgame.com

Post by Chiodosin1 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:03 pm

I recommend talking to user elementaldracco if he comes around this is his area of expertice but I'll give you the quick version, "dracco heads" later renamed gnolls and grooks were the original start of chaotic (go look at them we've come a long way). eventually this devloped into a game called "chaotic: now or never" which much more closely resembles the chaotic game we are used to. Eventually the concepts and characters for the game were bought and turned into the chaotic game we all know by 4kids and tcdigital. here's elementaldracco's site its got pictures and info and stuff if you're curious. http://dawnofthechaoticdraco.webs.com/

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:44 pm