Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Please remind me: Expend( element)

Helen_dez_Troy
    Helen_dez_Troy
    newb

Chaotic Username : Fairest
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Please remind me: Expend( element) Empty Please remind me: Expend( element)

Post by Helen_dez_Troy Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:10 am

Hey I recently got back into my chaotic cards and have been playing again but I forget the exact mechanics of expending elements? Mostly is it a permanent loss or does the elements return at the end of a turn like energy and stats going back to their scanned values? Thanka for the help in advance.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Please remind me: Expend( element) Empty Re: Please remind me: Expend( element)

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:21 am

Technically, its at the start of a new turn (like stats). But you got the idea.
    Helen_dez_Troy
    Helen_dez_Troy
    newb

Chaotic Username : Fairest
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by Helen_dez_Troy Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:23 am

So expended elements do come back though? Awesome thanks I just needed to know for sure
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:27 am

Expend can be used whenever like any abillity unless it says otherwise.Elements and stats reset at the beggining of the next turn. (End of a combat)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/chaotic/images/0/0a/17_177237_689953_20150720.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150824025324

Donmar,Tablet translator. You can put him in the back and engage with something like Maxxor.

Maxxor vs chaor. Chaor does 10 to Maxxor and you can expend Donmar's water to heal 10. If you have something that can give Donmar water again. Like the creature Unda or Harmonics of the water. Then you can use this ability again.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/chaotic/images/0/0a/17_177237_689953_20150720.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150824025324

Maglax here can only Expend when he is engaged in combat. (Says so on the card) if you had seeryn he can keep using this ability while engaged.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kkX9DCKL81k/SzDTczZA_7I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/sEEb1DQeJM8/s320/bodal+flaemdrill+researcher.bmp

Bodal doesnt have fire or earrh so you have to give him the elements to make use of his abilities. (They'd be to strong if he did have them)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am