Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Stop2Shop singles Back

Undertout123
    Common

Chaotic Username : UnderOverGen
    Chaotic Coins : 6

Stop2Shop singles Back

Post by Undertout123 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello everyone ! , Stop to shop has now revealed their unlimited quantity of AU starter promo cards with random stats , there unlimited cards of the like of URsis , Cromaxx , Smildon etc
    here is the link :
    http://stop2shop.com/trading-card-games--chaoticgame-com-chaotic-game-trading-cards-chaotic-secrets-of-the-lost-city-deck.html

The cards are so cheap compared to ebay , a lowest energy Ursis is up for 150$ while here a random stats one where the chance of getting max energy is Just for 70$ , Enjoy !
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 878

Re: Stop2Shop singles Back

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:15 pm

odd how there selling the starter deck for $7 each sure that won't last, no idea why you'd pay 15 bucks for any of the rares there all pretty easy to come by since you end up with 3 per deck, 3 dollars is probally a fair price considering they have to make $ but I would stay away from those 8-15 dollar maybe I should give some away lol I have a fair few. 250 for kaal seems laughable but what do I know cromaxx too seems a bit overpriced based on the deck prices. ursis current popularity they probably got him at the most reasonable price you'll find right now its just odd the other ultras aren't there too, its probably based on the number they opened I suppose, higher supply n stuff.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    Undertout123
    Common

Post by Undertout123 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:17 pm

I think that they only posted the cards you can get from the 4 promos per pack
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:35 pm

you would be correct I guess singles were selling better than sealed product so they most likely cracked a bunch of starter decks and are selling what was inside.

Undertout123
    Common

Post by Undertout123 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

I think that according to the pulling Ratio for Ursis for example which is 1 per 15 according to my experience , they probably opened not a bunch but some hundreds lol , ursis quantity is unlimited , i tried to order 60 pieces just to see if they have them and the quantity stayed unlimited , they probably opened thounsends xd
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 194

Post by ketac123 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:06 pm

Past card prices are gunna go way down. This is great.
    LeGladiateur
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 86

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:53 pm

By experience, Stop2shop isn't a safe place to buy stuff. Reviews are bad, people aren't receiving their packages then they are not receiving any answers from the company. I even tried and it failed.
    The given e-mail address on the site isn't even a valid address if you want to communicate with them.
    It works for some, but another part isn't having such a great experience with them.
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:26 pm

odd I've heard only good stuff and everything I've bought from them has come so shrug

Undertout123
    Common

Post by Undertout123 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:31 pm

well if stop2shop stoped working they wouldn't be able to update their website , since they recently added singles from AU extension , also lot of players who bought their past creatures for high prices or saw past creatures sold on ebay for high prices even to 250$ , they are trying to make rumours about the website so the value of their cards won't decress .
    LeGladiateur
    Uncommon

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:50 pm

I just want to warn you of the possibilities. You're lucky cause I didn't have any good experience with them and they aren't reachable by any ways. After my fail I went to look for commentaries and reviews, they are badly graded and a lot of people are like me, unanswered and a lot wasted money to them, unable to reach them, even some got problems with the PayPal thing. The reviews are good for some or really bad, the problem is that you have no way to reach them after. Their policy states refund, but reviews from YouTube or other sites reviews and I personally ain't supporting them ...

customersupport @ stop2shop.com

this address is this only way to communicate with them via contact us and they aren't answering ...
    it's been more than a year and they're still nothing.

It works for Chiodosin, I also know that it worked for Snorvell from Tradecardsonline, but some aren't that lucky.

Some of the References
    They are good and bad

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Stop2Shop

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=53111

http://review.easycounter.com/stop2shop.com-report

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/stop2shopcom-c6675.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/yugioh/comments/mjiwz/stop2shop/
    It's not the safest place, but yeah, I do agree that it may works for some.
    KidChaor
    Common

Chaotic Username : KidChaor
    Chaotic Coins : 0

Post by KidChaor on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:53 am

I've bought many Chaotic cards from Stop2Shop on Amazon and never had any problemswith them. They have a good reputation on Amazon and also sell other trading card brands such as: Yugioh and Pokémon. If you guys are worried so much then why don't go for the extra step and have amazon as a third party.
    LeGladiateur
    Uncommon

Post by LeGladiateur on Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:38 pm

Stop2Shop ain't on Amazon.ca ...
    There's no results for Ursis, Cromaxx or any other tribeless ... only few results for secrets of the lost city starter deck ...

KidChaor
    Common

Chaotic Username : KidChaor

Post by KidChaor on Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:30 pm

Ursis link on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/URSIS-Chaotic-Creature-Past-Warrior-RANDOM/dp/B01M4PJYLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478039243&sr=8-1&keywords=Ursis+chaotic

Stop2Shop store on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A3VBV6UYEN40LF&merchant=A3VBV6UYEN40LF&redirect=true
    LeGladiateur
    Uncommon

Post by LeGladiateur on Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:10 pm

Stop there ... I just notice the issue here .... I live in Canada ... I use the ''Canadian'' web ... they don't ship to Canada, I tried the (.com) instead of (.ca). They ship exclusively to United-States by Amazon and the shipping directly form Stop2Shop.com seems problematic when it comes to international shipping. In other words, it seems to work well if you live in the United-States, but outside, you're taking chances.
    SenseiGrimm
    newb

Chaotic Username : SenseiGrimm

Post by SenseiGrimm on Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Does any one of you guys have an illiar?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:58 am