Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Chaotic Summoming

King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Chaotic Summoming  Empty Chaotic Summoming

Post by King A-Game Darini Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:27 pm

All cards start face down. Except for mugic.

Each creature gains the abilitty "2mc: flip target creatire you control" unflipped creatures dont count as creatures so they can not spend mugic counters on anything obviously. Likewise their abilitties don't work so Fluidmorphs cant gain mc unless they're flipped and obviously creatures cant be targeted or use defender if they aren't flipped up. I think fluidmorphs and Najarin FF will be banned in this format though. Would cause to easy of flips.

This does make certain creatures seem useless like range/swift stuff. But it's useful when you get stuff up.

Creatures flip up like battlegear when becoming engaged and it stays up after aswell.

This causes blind engagement I think it'd be fun.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Chaotic Summoming  Empty Re: Chaotic Summoming

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:35 am

"Each creature gains the abilitty "2mc: flip target creatire you control" unflipped creatures dont count as creatures so they can not spend mugic counters on anything obviously"
    Did you think this through? The game starts with all creatures flipped down, the game ends because nothing counts as creatures since they are all flipped down and can't cast abilities. lol
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 am

mostly punnishes support creatures since you have to enter battle with them or spend alot of mugic to even use them only decks with a lot of mugic free could even use them and even then probably wouldn't be worth it. also hurts stuff like danains who need to count mandiblors. also can creatures cast mugic before being flipped? its not like you can know there tribe... so is it generic mugic only or none at all? again punishing support type decks. agree with marrillian if there not creatures while face-down it causes some problems... ARE creatures they need some sort of basic statistics (like morph creatures in magic) since some things care about creatures stuff outside of battle. can I target face-down creatures? they need stats for that then too.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 am

Flipped creatures count as creatures as more of a placeholder. Like the creature is there but its just useless and plain. (See something like ursis, no abilitys no tribe and after whirling wail so no mugic) is how I pictured it.

To be honest this idea cuts off a lot of the game so it's not as fun as I thought itd be. I'll probablly trash this

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am