Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Chaotic Summoming

King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 617

Chaotic Summoming

Post by King A-Game Darini on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:27 pm

All cards start face down. Except for mugic.

Each creature gains the abilitty "2mc: flip target creatire you control" unflipped creatures dont count as creatures so they can not spend mugic counters on anything obviously. Likewise their abilitties don't work so Fluidmorphs cant gain mc unless they're flipped and obviously creatures cant be targeted or use defender if they aren't flipped up. I think fluidmorphs and Najarin FF will be banned in this format though. Would cause to easy of flips.

This does make certain creatures seem useless like range/swift stuff. But it's useful when you get stuff up.

Creatures flip up like battlegear when becoming engaged and it stays up after aswell.

This causes blind engagement I think it'd be fun.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2314

Re: Chaotic Summoming

Post by Marrillian on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:35 am

"Each creature gains the abilitty "2mc: flip target creatire you control" unflipped creatures dont count as creatures so they can not spend mugic counters on anything obviously"
    Did you think this through? The game starts with all creatures flipped down, the game ends because nothing counts as creatures since they are all flipped down and can't cast abilities. lol

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 856

Post by Chiodosin1 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:58 am

mostly punnishes support creatures since you have to enter battle with them or spend alot of mugic to even use them only decks with a lot of mugic free could even use them and even then probably wouldn't be worth it. also hurts stuff like danains who need to count mandiblors. also can creatures cast mugic before being flipped? its not like you can know there tribe... so is it generic mugic only or none at all? again punishing support type decks. agree with marrillian if there not creatures while face-down it causes some problems... ARE creatures they need some sort of basic statistics (like morph creatures in magic) since some things care about creatures stuff outside of battle. can I target face-down creatures? they need stats for that then too.

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 617

Post by King A-Game Darini on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 am

Flipped creatures count as creatures as more of a placeholder. Like the creature is there but its just useless and plain. (See something like ursis, no abilitys no tribe and after whirling wail so no mugic) is how I pictured it.

To be honest this idea cuts off a lot of the game so it's not as fun as I thought itd be. I'll probablly trash this

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:11 pm