Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters
  • Reply to topic

what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch

chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Chaotic Username : chaorcrew
Chaotic Coins : 54

what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch  Empty what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch

Post by chaorcrew Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:47 pm

We could hold a kick starter and make a bare bones free to play game.
We just need to choose or make 5 creatures one from each tribe to play as.
I'm not to familiar with stat stuff so I'm gonna need some hardcore gamers to help me out with this

The game will be called "Battle Drome" unless someone thinks of something better

Ideas:

• Maybe mugicians should replenish mugic counters when an allie or they kill an opponent

• I think I figured out how recklessness will work. Every attack will have a short cool down but with recklessness you tap the attack again to shorten the cool down but every time you shorten the cool down you lose a little health. That way you can either be calm or spam

• Hearing will have the ability to highlight enemy creatures by spending a mugic counter

• Hive should be for uphill battles you get powered by dead infected allies, mandibular allies no matter what and liveing infected enemies although how to keep it from being OP
Chiodosin1
Chiodosin1
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
Chaotic Coins : 1095

what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch  Empty Re: what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 pm

thought about this once wouldn't be too crazy. plently of locations for a varity of maps, tons of creatures with cool effects to choose from attacks/battlegear for weapons, mugic for buffs. the base is there just need to be implemented.
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch  Empty Re: what if we made chaotic into a first person shooter like tf2 or overwatch

Post by chaorcrew Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 pm

I think what would be best would be 6v6 players. What I think would be cool is you get an attack deck of twenty cards that you cycle through it would be like each attack is a different weapon
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Post by chaorcrew Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:16 pm

Another idea is every creature gets three attacks that have a cool down based on its build point 0 is instant 1 is 2-3 seconds 2 is 8 seconds and so on
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Post by chaorcrew Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:36 am

Like the bodal episode there will be secrets that are accessable by wisdom level that way the mugicions can hide and caste their mugic from safety
Lynxx
Lynxx
Common

Chaotic Username : Hastur
Chaotic Coins : 38

Post by Lynxx Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:23 am

Some things we first need, a game engine. I don't expect anyone to write one from scratch just for 1 game.Second we need someone that underst the engine and it's limitations.Third we would need someone that can optimised the heck out of the game so it isn't a resource heavy mess. Then we need 3d artists, textures, someone that knows how networking works for online multiplayer.

We also would need to be very meticulous with the game's design and balance otherwise it's a mess.Making a game specially a 3d one is pretty expensive and hard to make it takes a lot of fine tuning.Not trying to bring you down but preparation is key.
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Post by chaorcrew Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:40 am

I think I'm gonna try making it. at the beginning it will probably look like a ps1 game but after I make the demo I'll try to get a perfenal to make it better
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Post by chaorcrew Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 am

I'm starting to think this game would work best as a first person game
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:09 am

Please don't chain a bunch of (more than 2) posts in a row within a short period of time. If you have something to add and no one has commented, edit a previous post.

I took the liberty to consolidate certain of your ideas into the first post
chaorcrew
chaorcrew
Uncommon

Post by chaorcrew Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:31 am

Im sorry I didn't consider that to be a problem

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:37 am