Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

changes n stuff

Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1064

changes n stuff

Post by Chiodosin1 on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:55 am

so quick update about the cards I've been working on. I'm all done changing the cards, there's nothing too crazy overall I didn't change the font do to some sizing issues but here's the things I DID do.

-cornal halls Noble portion now gives a fixed 15 to all disciplines due to spacing issues
    -aztorlar is no longer unique I don't feel he needs to be
    -getaan's effect no longer requires infection but only triggers from mugic or activated abilties an opponent controls, the Other wording left too much room for random abuse, this way is safer.
    -niddings 2nd effect has been removed mainly to power him down to a reasonable level
    -gannassaran is no longer unique he has 10 more energy just general balancing here, makes him a bit diffrent from his card of origin
    -the cycle of class based ones stat check is now 60 again just a minor balancing tweak
    -a few cards have been rarity exchanged some just fit better in certain places than others I think you'll agree with most of the choices
    -the uncommon rarity has been removed all uncommon cards are now common. I decided I like the AU model more uncommon cards while slightly diffrent from commons weren't that much more frequent in packs and diffrences between them were minor so I support chaotics choice on that one
    - the set symbol is now consitant throughout to group them together and make them easily identifiable from real cards or other fan cards.

The following cards have been completely overhauled so I'm reposting them for a look over the reason for these changes can mostly be summed up in "I didn't like how it was"

This card used to be replenish shield which, you guessed it I didn't like how it was lol. I like the vibe here getting to mess with some design space with negative elemental damage.
    this new cards art is by Dan Scott

I'm working on those last 5 cards as we speak but i'm not quite sure where I'm gonna go with a couple of em so we'll see how long it'll take. anyway if your not a fan of these changes or have some other ideas or questions or whatever else is on your mind go for it.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2503

Re: changes n stuff

Post by Marrillian on Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:54 pm

I think Heated Horror is two strong. It will become a staple in every deck, and because its not unique, it will totally shut down ability oriented decks.

Intress Incarnation is a nice card.

That last card is amazing! Such a cool mechanic. You lose damage in exchange for an ability, but unlike the attacks that give you a choice, this happens without a choice option. Best part is that it counts as an elemental ability so it prevents usage in dagger decks.

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."

As the M'arrillian's destroy with water, so with fire will I destroy. ~King
    All those who oppose shall be destroyed, even if they are not in our way. ~M'arrillian Reign
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 653

Post by King A-Game Darini on Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:28 am

First one is sick. Might need to up it to a 2 build point card,if not uping the challenge by like 10.

The last one should be a 4bp but I can see where you might keep it at 5.

The mugic is fun and would be a cool combo with biakan.

40 healing for 2mc but situational and with a drawback. very Overworld very nice. of course the art and edits are amazing. I like the set rarity symbols

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1064

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:16 pm

ah thanks for the feedback as always you guys are lifesavers. hmm heated horror then, perhaps this version is more to your liking?

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:41 am