Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

breaking 10v10

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

breaking 10v10 Empty breaking 10v10

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:21 am

ugh so for the record I reaaallly tried to make this work in 6v6, its so close you need a certain location though (open doors of the deepmines) which is unique and there isn't that much room for location fixing so... I figured I could make a fairly bad 6v6 deck or good 10v10 deck, clearly I choose he later so here we go.

Attacks (only used for disruption and location fixing, ideally you won't have to play any of these)
    Grounding grapple 2x
    ice disks 2x
    whirling wail 2x
    Mirthquake 2x
    flashmend 2x
    sediment storm shield 2x
    flamebloom 2x
    evaporize 2x
    aqua recoil 2x
    flying advantage 2x

locations
    Prexxor chasm blight 2x
    hunter's periminter 2x
    lake ken-i-po 2x
    raopasak chimegird 2x
    mommarks castle 2x

Mugic
    2x deep dirge
    2x refrain of denail OW/UW
    2x gear glissando
    2x cadence clash
    1x ulmar's activating arpegio
    2x refrain of denial OW
    1x song of shelter
    creautres/gear
    1 2 3 4
    5 6 7
    8 9

1. lobaane@heptadd's crown
    2. zamool@ wings of attraction
    3. aubreban@armour of earthen might
    4. tabaal@ hive amber
    5. yondaf SI@ armor of earthen might
    6. wamma HO@  aizia mindprobe
    7. Wamma HO@ aizia mindprobe
    8. ramarhvir@ weightless energy vessel
    9. garv@ mipedian baladeers flute
    10. gazarbash@hive amber

so here's the plan, ideally you want to go first so you can attack with zamool and be more worry free from opponents mugic and stuff or flip up the wings and force a zamool attack that way. use your slew of denial mugic to stop any sort of things your opponent trys to throw at you, use cadence as a way to return a mugic they try to deny to your hand till they run hopefully run out of denial you may also want to flip down any gear makes creatures not take damage from yodanfs effect if you can but this is secoundary. you'll need to save at least 6 counters to get the combo started so be careful. then its time for the good stuff. to start you'll want both hive ambers face up using a garv or gear glissando and cast both deep dirge on aurbean and tabaal.

now its time for the "loop" sac lobaane to tabaal to infect any 3 of your creatures. then use hive amber to activate hive then move a counter from someone to the hivebringer, have aureban uninfect someone to turn off hive, then sac the other amber to active it again. move another counter then turn off hive by uninfecting again. next use the hivebringer to return lobanne to play giving both wamma's 1 counter. sac lobaane again to return the hive ambers and infect 3 more dudes , now each time the wammas will have the 2 counters needed move to hivebringer and since you only need to uninfect 2x you net 1 infected creature each time you go through the loop, which means you an fire off yondaf SI as many times as you please killing all your opponents creatures. if you opponent has najarin, no worries just first use the gazarbash to warp untill you hit prexxor chasm making najarin useless then start the damage train.

again this combo DOES work in 6v6 but its a bit more fragil since you need to have tabaal sac himself, meaning you'll need the location to be open doors of the deepmines, it also loses almost all of the protection so its basicilly a crapshoot lol. here in 10v10 though you can stand a chance of winning decent enough that its actually pretty playable.

if I messed up or was unclear on anything let me know

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:15 am