Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Chiodosin1's tournament 2

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Chiodosin1's tournament 2 Empty Chiodosin1's tournament 2

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 am

Time for a tournament I think.

When is it gonna happen?
    the tournament will be held this Saturday the 28th beginning at 11:00AM Central standard time. The length will vary by participants but I'm expecting around 4 hours so bring a lunch lol.

What are deckbuilding the rules?
    The format is 6v6 master which is the usual format your all used to. we will be using all card errata found here (or if you read the text bellow the pictures of cards) and the comprehensive rules aka the more indepth rulebook found here (feel free not read it, if you know how to play the game and have read one of the normal rulebooks you'll be fine in most cases). For creature stats we will be using averges across the board, the stats listed for each card on TCO are the averages, how convinent. Due to popular request this tournament will have a ban list, the following cards are not allowed in decks
    1. Primal smash
    2. Twister of the elements
    3. Imaginary walls
    4. rao'pa sahkk, condensation ceremony
    5. Bodal, flamedrill researcher
    5. Najarin, Fluidmorphers foe
    6. Zamool
    7. Na-inna
    8. Malvadine the king's herald
    9. Melody of the meek
    10.Hive unsung
    11. Supercooled rain
    12. Dror'niq
    13. Lord van bloot, servant of aa'une
    14. Tonal destruction
    All fake cards in the league rewards section, if you are unsure if a card in that section is real or fake please ask. I apologies if your favorite card is on this list but this is what I'm going with this time and we'll see how it runs.

What about the tournament rules?
    the tournament will be held on tradecardsonline as per usual. bring your deck and probably show up a 5 minutes early so I can go over the rules one more time and we can get started right away. I'll pair you off on the day of the tournament and it will most likely be single elimination meaning once you lose your sadly out of the running, but feel free to stick around and play games with other losers if you choose or maybe just enjoy a full chat room its up to you. the tournament will be done at a fairly relaxed rules enforcement if in game a player makes a mistake feel free to correct it on your own and continue on, if a major argument occurs and you can't settle it in game, you can find me on the royalchaoticbackup and ask me to resolve it chatbox. I'll pull most of my rulings from the above rulebook but to keep things quick simple my word will be the final say. in general use the honor system, don't look at other peoples decks or previous match while the tournament is in progress and be honest about all results. There are no prizes for this tournament other than the title of chaotic world champion so be sure to have fun.

How do I sign up or ask questions?
    All you need to do is either post bellow or send me a PM to register or ask any questions. sign up will end 12 hours before the tournament starts so be sure to get in before then. if your register from the backup and you have a different tradecardsonline username please let me know.

Current registrations
    1. Chiodosin1 (I'll participate to help with numbers, if unneeded I'll sit out)
    2. Agame
    3. alpha_hydronoid
    4. Darkrow
    5. Afjak

Last edited by Chiodosin1 on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Chiodosin1's tournament 2 Empty Re: Chiodosin1's tournament 2

Post by King A-Game Darini Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 pm

I'll join it. see You saturday
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 pm

1 day left to register at this point I have enough people for it to be on but its always better with more so
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:36 pm

I guess the tournament is cannceled literally no one showed up lol probably won't be doing this again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 am