Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Chaotic...coins?

KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenny
    Chaotic Coins : 32

Chaotic...coins?

Post by KhaoticKenno on Wed May 10, 2017 9:15 am

Are Chaotic coins used for anything other than showing your activity? If so, will they ever be useful for anything?

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    I want to be the scout who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 627

Re: Chaotic...coins?

Post by King A-Game Darini on Wed May 10, 2017 3:32 pm

At a certain amount you good from common to uncommon and so forth. just like the old site they're kinda useless.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Post by KhaoticKenno on Wed May 10, 2017 3:36 pm

It would cool being able to buy emoticons and extra backgrounds for the site, but it would probably be to much work unfortunately. Crying

I want to be the scout who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 890

Post by Chiodosin1 on Wed May 10, 2017 8:40 pm

yeah saddly btw chaotic coins do not help you rank up faster as far as I can tell the ranks here are strictly the number of posts. the coins are sort of related but you get more coins depending on what part your posting in for example I think you get more from the deck submission part than general chat for instance.

anyway there totally worthless so bummer

Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Post by KhaoticKenno on Thu May 11, 2017 9:40 am

But imagine being able to buy different chaotic themed wallpapers and emoticons! I know this is supposed to mimic the forums as best as possible but it would definitely be cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:48 pm