Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Best Way To Start Playing Again?

MythKhan
    newb

Chaotic Username : MythKhan
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Best Way To Start Playing Again?

Post by MythKhan on Thu May 11, 2017 3:19 am

I have not played chaotic since it's early days and I am now looking to come back to the game with a few friends. What do you think I should purchase to get a good start again in terms of value and playability? I am well aware that the game died off a while ago, however I love the TV show and I want to start collecting again.
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenny
    Chaotic Coins : 30

Re: Best Way To Start Playing Again?

Post by KhaoticKenno on Thu May 11, 2017 7:17 am

Well the best way to buy back in to it, is either Ebay, Stop 2 Shop, or Amazon. I use Stop 2 Shop but that's because where I live Ebay and Amazon can get really pricey when ordering because of shipping and other things. TCO is the place people usually play and we also have a discord if you haven't joined that I recommend doing so, that way if you need help people are there to guide you.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    I want to be the Muge who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt

Current date/time is Sat May 27, 2017 12:34 pm