Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

[Buying] Looking To Buy Chaotic Collections.

MythKhan
    newb

Chaotic Username : MythKhan
    Chaotic Coins : 1

[Buying] Looking To Buy Chaotic Collections.

Post by MythKhan on Mon May 15, 2017 3:25 am

I am looking to buy anyone's old chaotic collection, I am going to start playing again so I am looking for a mix of rares, super rares, Ultra rares and commons/uncommons. I live in Melbourne, Australia. If you are from another country I am happy to pay for postage.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Danian ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Danian Donger ༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Danian
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenny
    Chaotic Coins : 32

Re: [Buying] Looking To Buy Chaotic Collections.

Post by KhaoticKenno on Mon May 15, 2017 11:05 am

I don't have much but talk to me after school and I'll see if I have anything you want alright? Off the top of my head I have a max E max S average P Barrath Beyond, a Gronmor and a Rasbma Darini. I do have danians too but nothing rare.

I want to be the scout who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt
    Owlbreath
    newb

Chaotic Username : Owlbreath
    Chaotic Coins : 0

Post by Owlbreath on Wed May 17, 2017 12:59 am

Hi MythKhan,
    I stumbled across this forum after finding an old box of Chaotic cards in my garage. I played in a free promotional tournament before the game launched and won a bunch of product. I think most of the cards are from M'arillon Invasion but I'm honestly not sure. There's probably around a thousand with a good mix of Super Rares and Ultra Rares as well as less rare cards. I really don't know anything about the game and never played after that promotional tournament. If you're interested, I'll type up a card list when I have more time. I am located in the US and would be happy to split shipping.

Thanks!
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenny
    Chaotic Coins : 32

Post by KhaoticKenno on Wed May 17, 2017 6:41 am

Owlbreath, if you have a Tartarek Psi Overloader or a Tangath Toborn in Training I'd be willing to pay a good deal for either.

I want to be the scout who saves Perim, I'll conquer all in the name of the UnderWorld. Underworld Generic MC Fire Element
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keep an eye out for my podcast! Hopefully starring some cool people you might know. Chaotic

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The channel has been started! Follow the port court on our social media outlets such as twitter youtube, possible facebook, and our discord! P2eVyUt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:04 am