Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A comic for a original chaotic remake

Catfish
    Catfish
    Common

Chaotic Username : Catfish
    Chaotic Coins : 5

A comic for a original chaotic remake Empty A comic for a original chaotic remake

Post by Catfish Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello ladies and gents of the chaotic community,
    good news to those of you who enjoy the story and the world of chaotic, I plan on creating a comic that is pretty much a copy without using any of the original Intellectual property, or owned copyrights of anything chaotic. What this means is new characters, tribe names, battlegear, locations, etc that aren't connected to the original. ( have been looking for the original owners of this thing since for however long it has been, and I still cant find any source that says this glorious thing has any interest in their eyes anymore which disappoints me Frown . The directions pointing to whoever owns chaotic go everywhere, and looking up the results of what had happened in that old lawsuit doesn't make me convinced of a chaotic resurrection.) So i decided, ill just make another version with the same spirit and bare bone structure as the original Without it being a direct copy so that some mysterious owner
    doesn't blindside me and sue me like an @$$. (FYI this will be its own thing. unlike with television I wont have to hold back on death, gore and etc. <= in good taste mind you, not trying to make it edgy. Its just better to have more resources like those to make a good story at times. There will be no tom,maxor, chaor, sarah, peyton, kaz and everything else. all new stuff ). Anyways, ill be making this thing whether people want me to or not lol. I just need some guidance? opinions? mostly ideas really. When I get the the time ill take a picture or scan some of the art I have for you all to look at. I also have a timed schedule of both work and at art school with art projects so i wont be making this thing like i have no tomorrow, put it will take most of my time during the week.

So lets get to what i really want from you folks. this will also have you guys contribute to the comic if that sounds interesting to you.

What i need at this moment that are not a copy from the game / show names of:
    BattleGear
    Creatures
    Humans
    Locations
    Screen names use your own idc.
    -also-
    different name for underworld tribe, overworld tribe marrilians, danians, and mipedians.
    I have a title that can replace the word chaotic, maybe ill change it don't know.
    Mugic names are easy to come up with don't need help with that.

One last thing, just for curiosity cause i have a few versions. for a poll what would you guys think would be interesting (These will in know way be guaranteed as the final version I have an idea of what I am going to do)

=The beginning of the chaotic system -codemaster chronicles-=
    =A start that's similar like the show wont it was like the middle of the life cycle of chaotic.=
    =Or a chaotic that starts all Conan style, where the world is like when tom went to the past.=
    again these are just for curiosity. might change the direction of where the story will go.

Thank you and please give your input

Love - Catfish Big Grin

ps. i see there's a poll form, don't know how to use it though
    Catfish
    Catfish
    Common

A comic for a original chaotic remake Empty Re: A comic for a original chaotic remake

Post by Catfish Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Btw, I have a lot of designs for everything i'm asking for, your input will save a hell of a lot of time so creating the thing. The project is a somewhat past the beginning stage and i'm drawing daily to figure out the character designs, and the design for everything.
    KhaoticKenno
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenno
    Chaotic Coins : 35

A comic for a original chaotic remake Empty Re: A comic for a original chaotic remake

Post by KhaoticKenno Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:19 pm

KhaoticKenno, UW player <3, Dune drifter for a battle gear. Gives range and if the creature has air, swift 2. In the book when the battles take place normal rules don't exactly apply so it can just be an easy way to get around in the air. As for the name and Perim why not just keep perim and add like ressurection to the Chaotic title, that's my in put <3
    Catfish
    Catfish
    Common

Post by Catfish Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:55 am

Hello again just came back from work, Here's a few rough sketches iv'e done. Gotta find my scanner so I took some pictures of my sketchbook. The battery for my stylus also out, so digital drawings wont be shown until i go to fry's or order one online.

so, uploading pictures on this forums is a nightmare so I made an account on artstation.
    I notice there are problems with the uploads there, but i'm exhausted and will fix it later. I uploaded 4 of some of my very very rough recent sketches for getting a feel on the art of the project. The Ursis one is from a long while ago. Ill add some more another time, going to sleep. here is the link

https://www.artstation.com/artist/desomov
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:26 pm

Your drawings are very nice. I am hopeful for this project
    Catfish
    Catfish
    Common

Post by Catfish Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Hello again, here to update. last week was extremely busy, I mainly did some research and ruff drafts while the rest of my time was more personal business. Now that I see some free time heading my way, i will be updating my page on Artstation regularly for anybody who is interested checking out what is being created. I realize that instead of making crappy looking rough sketches and posting those in bits, Ill post full drawings of body and character rotations ( which are drawn characters facing different directions to get a sense on what they look like, these are used to portray designs to art teams, management, etc.) Ill combine all the rough drawings Iv'e drawn into a full page at a later date if you are also interested in those. To those of you who would like to present ideas, i'll dedicate a separate tab so you can see them all together. I already have a dune drifter on my to do list Tongue . I also have a side tab of future chaotic players based on the screen names you give me that I will do sometime on a later date.

Peace out Generic MC
    Catfish
    Catfish
    Common

Post by Catfish Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Also... i need to buy a scanner, thought I had one around lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am