Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Trying to create a personality and backstory for Wytod

Vee
    Vee
    Common

Chaotic Username : KopondsHair
    Chaotic Coins : 60

Trying to create a personality and backstory for Wytod Empty Trying to create a personality and backstory for Wytod

Post by Vee Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:50 pm

In case you don't know him, just look at my avi.

I became a fan of this reindeer just through his appearance. Being an extra with literally one line though, he has no personality. I remembered this recently and decided why not try to give him that and a more detailed backstory? I've actually wrote a lorefic for him in once, but it's dated.

So, any ideas or headcanons?

Last edited by It's Vee on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Trying to create a personality and backstory for Wytod Empty Re: Trying to create a personality and backstory for Wytod

Post by lazerbem Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 am

I would guess with his ability and flavor text that he's the type to take a hit for the team, more so than most creatures. A bit like Tianne, I would guess. He likely studied under Najarin too, being an Overworld Muge and having saved his life from whatever.

Personally I think it'd be cool if he used up all his energy to redirect something like a Canon of Casualty right back at whoever cast it.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18 am