Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Beware of eBay Chaotic seller Novellsteven

ChaoticKidK
    newb

Chaotic Username : ChaoticColec
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Beware of eBay Chaotic seller Novellsteven

Post by ChaoticKidK on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Hey guys,

Hope I posted this in the right spot. Just wanted to warn all players who are still buying chaotic cards online not to buy from eBay seller norvellsteven.

We have been mates for ages. Recently he just fell off the grid completely. We used to speak everyday but for weeks he just completely disappeared and wouldn't reply to any of my messages. I had no idea what had happened to him.

I have recently been informed that he has been permanently banned from Trade Cards Online for having two accounts and committing fraudulent acts. This came as a huge shock. I just recently tried to buy one of his cards and now I'm having major problems with it.

Steer clear of this seller to be on the safe side. #justwhenyouthinkyouknowsomeone

Cheers,

LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 109

Re: Beware of eBay Chaotic seller Novellsteven

Post by LeGladiateur on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:58 pm

.. hum .... WHAT !?!??!?!

He's the one who LITTERALY made me joined the Chaotic community ...
    Where did you get your infos ? Your references ?
    He also used to sell me cards for like really cheap and everything always went fine.

????????
    ChaoticKidK
    newb

Chaotic Username : ChaoticColec
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by ChaoticKidK on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:32 pm

I know. He was the one that introduced me to TCO as well. We spoke multiple times a day, everyday for a about a year. he just dropped out of communication for 2-3 weeks. I tried him on messenger, e-mail etc. Nothing. I was completely in the dark. My only last effort was to send a msg via TCO and when I tried to access his profile thats when I discovered he'd been removed. I sent him a msg asking what happened and he sent me a very short and blunt msg telling me he'd been removed for having two accounts. His whole attitude and persona had completely changed. I tried buying one of his cards hoping it would spark a conversation up but he ended the purchase, refunded, claiming that the card was "unavailable or damaged".

I've lost all trust in him now and that's why I'm trying to warn others.
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 919

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:51 pm

yeah I guess that would make sense, tco was kinda his main access to the game and just getting it shut off like that is pretty rough. maybe he'll come back around or maybe he's just done with the game at this point its hard to know.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Post by LeGladiateur on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:22 pm

I feel very difficult to beleive he's not worth to be trust. But not impossible to have some issues of some sort. He never left me, someone I know or even you by what I understand empty at the hand of a purchase, he still refund you.
    I agree with Chiodo, being shutt off from TCO is a very bad hit if you're a Chaotic fan. It cuts you AL OT from the game and every other games sicne he's also a Magic player and maybe other games. That's hard to take.
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 193

Post by ketac123 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am

I put no international shipping, idk how buyers can click buy it now when I don't ship to them. So I just canceled the order.

I never had a negative feedback, I've sent chaotickid over 100 cards before, he knows i'm trustworthy. I'm sorry that I didn't want to talk to anyone but throwing someone under the bus because of that is cold.
    bernardo21max
    newb

Chaotic Username : bernardo21ma
    Chaotic Coins : 1

Post by bernardo21max on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:31 pm

I'm sorry to disagree with you ChaoticKidK, but I recently purchased cards from norvellsteven on Ebay and had a positive experience with no problems.
    I, honestly, do believe that I will be purchasing form him again.
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Post by LeGladiateur on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:36 pm

I also talked with him recently and purchase from him and everything went as perferct as before Tongue
    He's legit and trustworthy don't worry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 am