Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

How to price out cards?

toxicityy
    newb

Chaotic Username : Toxicityy
    Chaotic Coins : 0

How to price out cards?

Post by toxicityy on Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 pm

I have some card that I would like to sell, but I have no idea on what they are worth.  Is there anyone that would be willing to help me price the cards or point me in the right direction?

https://imgur.com/a/DiKQR is the link to the album of all the cards.
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1058

Re: How to price out cards?

Post by Chiodosin1 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:42 pm

the market can be a bit volatile tbh so I'm hesitant to make any rules. that being said most commons uncommons and rares aren't really worth much outside of bulk buys

supers and ultras depend a decent amount on the card, popular or playable cards or ones with high stats are usually preferable as are ones from marrillian invasion on since alot of the early ones were printed in the "gold foil" packs making them easier to come across.

I'd expect the majority of your supers and ultras to be in the single digits in terms of dollars and the more valuable ones to creep somewhere around 20-50 depending on the card.

promo cards are a bit case by case too... some are gonna be in the single digits and a few are gonna be the most valuable cards out there definitely check previous listings on eBay or a similar site.

like I said at the top through the limited number of buyers and sellers means prices can be a bit all over its there aren't a constant number of cards changing hands so I never know for sure. Even with the same card.
    that being said I would be shocked to see you ever make some real money on these guys probably less then you spent on the packs if you bought them in there hayday lol

edit: your link doesn't work btw forgot to mention that

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    toxicityy
    newb

Chaotic Username : Toxicityy
    Chaotic Coins : 0

Post by toxicityy on Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:36 pm

I know the link doesn’t work, I can’t post links for 6 more days (new account). If you take the spaces out the link should work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:14 pm