Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Valk's Introduction

Valkyrion Mag
    newb

Chaotic Username : ValkyrionMag
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Valk's Introduction

Post by Valkyrion Mag on Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:07 pm

Heya, just an inexperienced, but long-time fan of the game here. Been getting back into a bunch of nostalgic things, mainly games (AdventureQuest, for example) and figured I'd get back to the old card game I have plenty of cards for. No ever really wanted to play it with me, so it kinda just gathered dust... I was lucky to find another alternative to the old game which seems down now. I'm familiar to (most of ) the basics since I had learned the game and made battles and such alone, and I'm still learning how some much more specific situations go when they occur, so questions seem to happen every battle (two on TCO so far.)

A more personal note, I'm just a college student goofing around when he should be working on assignments, heh. I'm usually free to be hit up for a battle, though my only deck on TCO is a Danian Danian one I'm using based on a deck with a few (last seen: 5 ) votes belonging to a member who doesn't exist anymore. (It's kind of a 'net-deck' as Ive heard in Yu-Gi-Oh! communities, but I'm making improvements based on what I can find from the card database gathered at TCO. I'll get to making my own some time soon.)

I hope to learn and se plenty form you guys, though I don't do any sort of trades, except physical cards for physical cards in person, and that was my school days. I don't get out of the house much either, eh-heh... Hehe
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenno
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Re: Valk's Introduction

Post by KhaoticKenno on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:19 am

Welcome to the forum! (Cool to see you play AQ, i've been playing artix entertainment games for a long time.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    The UnderWorlders will conquer perim, kneel before Chaor! Generic MC Fire Element Underworld
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 137

Post by LeGladiateur on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:57 pm

WELCOME !!!!!!
    Valkyrion Mag
    newb

Chaotic Username : ValkyrionMag
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Post by Valkyrion Mag on Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Tyty, guys!
    supercel
    Common

Chaotic Username : supercel
    Chaotic Coins : 15

Post by supercel on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:33 pm

Welcome, mate! Hope you stick around to share some more builds with us.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    I will be king and you, you will be queen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:36 am