Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LeGladiateur
jeffid
6 posters

Any players in the GTA/Hamilton area in Ontario,Canada?

Zacheriah
    Zacheriah
    Common

Chaotic Username : Zacheriah
    Chaotic Coins : 31

Any players in the GTA/Hamilton area in Ontario,Canada? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any players in the GTA/Hamilton area in Ontario,Canada?

Post by Zacheriah Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Just giving everyone a heads up that it was a great time playing again! If anyone else is interested in meeting up with Slim25 and I feel free so we can all geek out and get Chaotic!
    Slim25
    Slim25
    Common

Chaotic Username : Major Slim
    Chaotic Coins : 28

Any players in the GTA/Hamilton area in Ontario,Canada? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any players in the GTA/Hamilton area in Ontario,Canada?

Post by Slim25 Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:10 pm

Agreed! It was definitely a lot of fun playing Chaotic again! Chaotic
    Magmonmania
    Magmonmania
    newb

Chaotic Username : Magmonmania
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by Magmonmania Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm

I'm out of the Hamilton area if you're still down to play some chaotic! I'm just getting back into it and try to start up a collection again.
    Zacheriah
    Zacheriah
    Common

Post by Zacheriah Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:48 pm

Sound's great! Slim and I have been playing fro awhile so if you want to play with us let us know when you're free!
    Magmonmania
    Magmonmania
    newb

Chaotic Username : Magmonmania
    Chaotic Coins : 2

Post by Magmonmania Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:49 am

My schedule is pretty busy for the next couple of weeks. Might be best to meet up in the new years. Haven't figured out how to pm on this forum?!? Let me know what works for you and slim.
    Metal
    Metal
    Common

Chaotic Username : Metal
    Chaotic Coins : 42

Post by Metal Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:06 pm

I am in the GTA, and would be interested in playing.
    Zacheriah
    Zacheriah
    Common

Post by Zacheriah Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:16 pm

Great! We're planning to meet on the first weekend of January so if you're free let us know! You can private message me for some more details! Where do you live in the GTA? Hamilton area or the other side?
    Metal
    Metal
    Common

Post by Metal Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:29 pm

I sent you a message.
    Metal
    Metal
    Common

Post by Metal Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Did you get my message?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am