Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Cothica Website

Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Cothica Website

Post by Chaotic11D on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:55 pm

Hey all,
    So I figure the majority of current members here are veterans to some degree.
    Now that chaoticgame is down for the moment, and we are here. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the website from way back, Cothica.com?

It was basically a trading card search engine designed around chaotic. You could search for specific cards, like specific overworlders with courage from 80-100, power from 75-85+ and earth and 1 or more MC for example. You were able to custom search any quality of a card beyond just overworld, uw, element, like the official websites collection offered.

The website went down several years ago and I haven't heard anything about it since, but I figure since we're starting from scratch again, if anyone had the keys to it's "vault", that website would make a seriously awesome new collection/search engine.

I figured it was worth a try...

Anyway, this is Chaotic11 officially present in the backup world.
    ~Thanks
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Re: Cothica Website

Post by Mithrandir on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Sadly, I have never heard of that site despite being being here since 2007.  I wish I did though since it would have saved me a lot of time.  When did it go down?

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    LOTRO Landroval Server
    Freeps
    Hejazia - R14 Warden
    Creeps
    Nazmoth - R14 Reaver
    Macroing - R10 Defiler
    Rocketlauncher - R10 Blackarrow
    Healtag - R9 Warleader
    Webrootstundaze - R7 Spider
    Sprintstunhipsclaws - R7 Warg
    Chaotic11D
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 44

Post by Chaotic11D on Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

I'm not 100% sure on this, and someone can correct me of i'm wrong. But I think it went down shortly after overgrownchildren did, which was late 2009? At the very beginning of the downward slope chaotic began.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:44 pm