Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

How long does the effect of Mugic last?

TheBasketball4
    newb

Chaotic Username : TheBasketbal
    Chaotic Coins : 4

How long does the effect of Mugic last?

Post by TheBasketball4 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 am

Does the effect of a mugic card last the whole game or until the end of the turn?

Also if a creature gains element X without having that element does it now also have that element?
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1067

Re: How long does the effect of Mugic last?

Post by Chiodosin1 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:08 am

@TheBasketball4 wrote:Does the effect of a  mugic card last the whole game or until the end of the turn?

Also if a creature gains element X without having that element does it now also have that element?

Chaotic, Unlike some other games decided to remove the "until end of turn" clause from its cards because the vast majority of them end at the end of the turn so all cards printed after silent sands lack this text and it was instead built into the rules, here's a quick reference for when things end.

Here are things that end at the end of turn
    1. effects caused my mugic
    2. effects caused by attacks
    3. effects caused by activated abilities
    4. effects caused by triggered abilities

Things that DON'T end at end of turn
    1. innate effects
    2. effects tracked by counters or tokens (such as mugic counters or parasite tokens)
    3. effects that specifically state a different end time (like general's standard)

for element X sorry no dice, if you don't have the element, gaining element X won't do anything for you, you'll need another effect to gain the element before you can put it to use. (see harmonics of water)

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    TheBasketball4
    newb

Chaotic Username : TheBasketbal
    Chaotic Coins : 4

Post by TheBasketball4 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:10 pm

Ok that is good to know! One more question I have is besides from battle gear that states to flip it up at beginning of the game and when you get into combat, when can you flip up battle gear?
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1067

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:56 pm

@TheBasketball4 wrote:Ok that is good to know! One more question I have is besides from battle gear that states to flip it up at beginning of the game and when you get into combat, when can you flip up battle gear?

If a Battlegear says to reveal it at the beginning of the game then do so at the same time you reveal all your creatures. Otherwise, battlegear is flipped face up when the equipped creature enters combat. Other effects can also flip battlegear such as Garv but those are the 2 main ways.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:23 pm