Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Who wants to help create an ability for this new card??

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Who wants to help create an ability for this new card?? Empty Who wants to help create an ability for this new card??

Post by Doublea Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:17 pm

There is this card art for a unreleased M'arrillian Kha'rall and I'm trying to figure out what it's abilities and stats should be! What do you guys think?

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Chaotic-Dhegahn-153876009
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Who wants to help create an ability for this new card?? Empty Re: Who wants to help create an ability for this new card??

Post by Doublea Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:53 pm

A possibility:

At the beginning of combat add 50 to a discipline of your choice.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

Who wants to help create an ability for this new card?? Empty Re: Who wants to help create an ability for this new card??

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:09 pm

Who wants to help create an ability for this new card?? D_hegan_by_chiodosin1-da6w3fb

this is what I did with it, I thought it made pretty good sense for him to be the first m'arrillian with earth due to his earthy appearance, the idea with his ability that he makes you bleed out slowly as combat goes on.

don't know if this is any help but its something.

If I were forced to redo it I'd maybe focus more on the earth part? have him have an expend ability or maybe have some sort of boost related to earth attacks or earth creatures?

I like your option though a sort of mix and match khrall that can go with any chieftan.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:55 pm

That's a pretty good ability, it's hard to think of abilities for kha'rall because they are pretty unique... Not sure how much I like the one I came up with, but it could be pretty good like youre saying.
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:22 pm

its not exactly anything special, just flexible it'd make a great common for limited play since it'd be flexible since in constructed you kinda know which stat your gonna pick you might just pick a kharall with that stat
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:47 am

did you make cards for most of the other unmade card art?
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Post by Chiodosin1 Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:23 pm

I'd say I used maybe... 60-70 percent of it? I was making sets mostly not just finding cards for the art but I figured might as well use official art as much as possible so I did.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:11 pm

If D'Hegan wins initiative, opposing engaged Creature gains "Recklessness 5".
    When engaged, D'Hegan or the opposing engaged Creature cannot be the target of Mugic.

(Is this too bad and too late? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:26 pm