Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cards I make

Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 1095

cards I make Empty cards I make

Post by Chiodosin1 Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:53 am

I like having all the random card I make posted on here so I think I'm gonna put them all in this post from now on since I don't make a ton anymore. anyway here's a 1 off one I did for fun its more on the joke card side of things... obviously. the idea was the shortest name possible and kinda went from there. (criticisms welcome)

cards I make 50duFJQ
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

cards I make Empty Re: cards I make

Post by Chiodosin1 Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:25 am

Finally got around to getting the minion templates done thanks to agame, Still not really that into making minions, they have alot of problems, namely having to be 2 cards in one one marrillian and one other tribe, when its easier to just design a marrillian and a other tribe card separately. limited space on the textbox also limited what ideas I could do. Still I wanted to make something fun with these so I went ahead and made some basic commons for fun.
    cards I make HHXV5cA
    cards I make WVXZnGG
    cards I make CnH8XrP
    cards I make OGwl0Tf
    Chiodosin1
    Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

cards I make Empty All the colors of the wind

Post by Chiodosin1 Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:48 am

I decided to make some mugic that interact with the various card types for each tribe. I gave each tribe a way to interact with attacks, mugic, battlegear, and locations (I didn't do creatures because shut up). For each tribe I gave them a general theme for the ways they interact and none of the are as basic as just stopping a card. I don't know if think every tribe should be interacting with everything or that this is the best way to design tribal mugic or anything but it was a fun thought experiment with some fun results. Hope ya'll enjoy.

For the Overworld there design philosophy is around reducing effectiveness without stopping completely with stuff like weaking attacks, forcing your opponent to move a battlegear around. changing the targets of mugic, and revealing a new location from your opponent that is worse.

cards I make XHDDWwf
    cards I make XCT4rUP
    cards I make 1qrAvz9
    cards I make S46aetn

For the Underworld I have mugic based around not directly interacting with the card at all, instead the Underworld is about punishing the opponent in reaction to the card. weaking a creature when a mugic is cast, powering up your creatures at an opponents location, turning off the abilites of support creatures with face up battlegear, and dealing damage based on the BP of an attack.

cards I make N95qRF6
    cards I make 8rqYUJB
    cards I make DwwBXLl
    cards I make QA5zwhi

For the Mipedians there all about temporary solutions to problems, dealing with something now that may come back later. turning off battlegear for the first part of a battle. removing mugic from your opponents hand for a single turn, shuffling an attack back into the attack deck, and revealing a new location but letting your opponent put theres back on top for next time.

cards I make IHnQwWw
    cards I make 7N9MSkn
    cards I make G4ShDdz
    cards I make QomVJ9W

Danians are about long term plays, card that are more effective later on in a match. destorying battlegear if it was already face up when the turn began. Negating mugic that was already played. preventing your opponent from even taking there turn at certain locations and preventing your opponent from shuffling good attack back into there deck.

cards I make XJHRMm1
    cards I make Mp7cssK
    cards I make IiVefUH
    cards I make LHxSAYi

Marrillians are about 0 costs which mostly means weaker forms of interaction, normally all marrillian mugic is high costed to cater to fluidmorphers but since like every marrillian has 0 mugic counters I thought it would be a neat twist to lean into that with some 0 cost interaction. it also let me think about what 0 cost interaction for the various card types would look like. stopping only low bp attacks, stopping mugic at the cost of another mugic, stopping a battlegear trigger or activation and revealing an new active location but only on the first turn.

cards I make SFeQUHO
    cards I make SWUuWgl
    cards I make LH6ZcbU
    cards I make 2t5dc9S

Sponsored content

cards I make Empty Re: cards I make

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:06 am