Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup


    League of Legends

    Share
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:06 pm

    I've gotten good. Just recently I went something like 32/7/28 as Nasus, and have been averaging not only a positive k/d, but also 20+ takedowns a game. Mid Nasus and Nidalee being my main champs, but Im working on Cassiopeia, Diane, and Malhazar. I work extremely well as an AP carry, and simply wreck people mid-late game.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Getsunova
    Common

    Chaotic Username : -Maliph-
    Chaotic Coins : 12
    Location : Canada

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Getsunova on Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:13 am

    Nice. I added you on my new account. I looked at your match history and saw that you went AP Nasus? Nasus is a poor choice to build AP because only his E and ult scale with AP which normally isn't a bad thing but his E only has a 0.2 AP ratio and his ult has a 0.01 AP ratio.

    Nasus is best played as an AD tank because his Q stacks give him insane free damage while he can build tanky to survive being a melee champ and doing mad damage with his Q.
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 am

    I'm familiar with his tank builds, I mobafire pretty much everything. However, when I'm still playing at a lower level, so when I stack AP all I have to do is w,e,ult and then dude dies.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    FinalOne1
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 84
    Location : In a Parallel Universe... with epic WiFi

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by FinalOne1 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:16 pm

    I actually found out I'm a good AP solo Annie, and team lane Ashe, I am actually buying Zac soon, I also play a good Lulu, still shaky one Amumu and Ryze. Need to find a support build for Nunu, and still too new to Teemo to evaluate.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    "Never gonna give you up ^
    Never gonna let you down V
    Never gonna run around Glowing Parror  and desert Mipedian you
    Never gonna make you cry Crying 
    Never gonna say goodbye Chaotic 
    Never gonna tell a lie Cake and hurt you"  XD XD XD
    avatar
    Getsunova
    Common

    Chaotic Username : -Maliph-
    Chaotic Coins : 12
    Location : Canada

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Getsunova on Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:45 pm

    @BlzvSprayTan wrote:I'm familiar with his tank builds, I mobafire pretty much everything. However, when I'm still playing at a lower level, so when I stack AP all I have to do is w,e,ult and then dude dies.
    Mobafire is legit the worst site to look at builds. Go to Lolpro or Lolking they are better.

    But he is REAAAAALLY bad with AP. If you are killing people as AP Nasus then that is really sad because his AP scaling is legitimately next to nothing.
    avatar
    FinalOne1
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 84
    Location : In a Parallel Universe... with epic WiFi

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by FinalOne1 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:00 pm

    Why not mobafire? I use mobafire and i've been doing fine


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    "Never gonna give you up ^
    Never gonna let you down V
    Never gonna run around Glowing Parror  and desert Mipedian you
    Never gonna make you cry Crying 
    Never gonna say goodbye Chaotic 
    Never gonna tell a lie Cake and hurt you"  XD XD XD
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:26 pm

    @Getsunova wrote:But he is REAAAAALLY bad with AP. If you are killing people as AP Nasus then that is really sad because his AP scaling is legitimately next to nothing.
    When I have 9% hp ticks on my ult, they die fairly quickly. It may not be a good ratio, but the %hp is nuts.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Getsunova
    Common

    Chaotic Username : -Maliph-
    Chaotic Coins : 12
    Location : Canada

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Getsunova on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 pm

    @BlzvSprayTan wrote:
    @Getsunova wrote:But he is REAAAAALLY bad with AP. If you are killing people as AP Nasus then that is really sad because his AP scaling is legitimately next to nothing.
    When I have 9% hp ticks on my ult, they die fairly quickly. It may not be a good ratio, but the %hp is nuts.
    Considering that you have to build an insane amount of AP on him to even reach that 9 percent it's not even worth it. Where as champions like Evelynn, Zac, Elise etc can drop higher percentages without even needing to damage items lol.

    Trust me on this. AP Nasus is bad considering the gold and heavy reliance on a high cooldown ability.
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:06 pm

    I like bursty champs, what can I say. Thats why I don't really play Kayle anymore, the only reason I play Nidalee is because in addition to Shyvana, they have the most buttons in the game; it feels more like WoW the more buttons there are.

    Im working on purchasing Malhazar to replace AP Nasus anyway.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Getsunova
    Common

    Chaotic Username : -Maliph-
    Chaotic Coins : 12
    Location : Canada

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Getsunova on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:15 pm

    @BlzvSprayTan wrote:I like bursty champs, what can I say. Thats why I don't really play Kayle anymore, the only reason I play Nidalee is because in addition to Shyvana, they have the most buttons in the game; it feels more like WoW the more buttons there are.

    Im working on purchasing Malhazar to replace AP Nasus anyway.
    Elise and Jayce also have Nidalee's ult that lets them switch. Jinx can switch guns with her Q as well. We should play a couple games.
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:07 pm

    I've looked at Jayce, eh, and I've played Jinx. A little OP, but she's too focused on sustained. As far as spider woman goes... for the same reason I dont play Chogath, she creeps me out too much.

    I tried Chogath once.. had to quit the game half way through cause his voice was freaking me out.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    FinalOne1
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 84
    Location : In a Parallel Universe... with epic WiFi

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by FinalOne1 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:35 am

    Mystery gift is really OP, My older Bro got his Pulsefire Ezreal Skin through that. I had to clarify that, or my mom would have been really mad at him, for that skin costs around $30.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    "Never gonna give you up ^
    Never gonna let you down V
    Never gonna run around Glowing Parror  and desert Mipedian you
    Never gonna make you cry Crying 
    Never gonna say goodbye Chaotic 
    Never gonna tell a lie Cake and hurt you"  XD XD XD
    avatar
    Malcolm9
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116
    Location : About to Enter Another Universe

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Malcolm9 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:44 am

    XiXaX - OCE - Silver 2 Level 30.
    CounterGambit - OCE - Bronze 3 Level 30.
    The Punisher - Level 12 OCE.

    Add any of mine whether im on them at the time :S
    avatar
    Getsunova
    Common

    Chaotic Username : -Maliph-
    Chaotic Coins : 12
    Location : Canada

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Getsunova on Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:17 pm

    So the season is officially over. Did anybody meet their season goals? I didn't get plat like I wanted but Gold 1 is fine with me.
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm

    Pfft I just kinda play for fun. I did find out Diane is prob my favorite champ now though, she has a lot of potential, a good skill-cap, and good burst. Working on Cassiopeia still, I think I'll like her a lot as well even though she's not bursty; she just seems like the ultimate lane harasser to me. Then Malhazar...one day.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    FinalOne1
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 84
    Location : In a Parallel Universe... with epic WiFi

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by FinalOne1 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:55 pm

    my season goal was get to level 12, well, that's just a goal, does that count? I just got Himerdinger, I tried him before his UPGRADE!!!!!!! (see what i did there?)


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    "Never gonna give you up ^
    Never gonna let you down V
    Never gonna run around Glowing Parror  and desert Mipedian you
    Never gonna make you cry Crying 
    Never gonna say goodbye Chaotic 
    Never gonna tell a lie Cake and hurt you"  XD XD XD
    avatar
    FinalOne1
    Rare

    Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 84
    Location : In a Parallel Universe... with epic WiFi

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by FinalOne1 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:05 pm

    I did the unthinkable. I DOUBLE POSTED  Troll Face Well, anyway I've been playing more and now I am technically practiced enough in some champions to be a Swiss army knife, I have played some ARAM, and who knew that I'd stop lagging, but I have had some crashing issues causing me to become the dreaded Leaver Level 1 (www.nooooooooooooooo.com) I am also running the resident toaster in my household... my brother's computer that couldn't even summon the ability to play LoL, but now it went to Heimerdingers and a new graphics card and more RAM, so now he runs smoothly, good for him, but he lost one of his excuses to feed. In a matter of fact, when I was on the Rift as Ashe, my younger brother was Jay Quad (my pet name for Jarvan IV) and someone actually said if they didn't know better that he was feeding intentionally. Ouch, yes my younger brother feeds, hard. I try my best not to, but there are times where I do, I now have skins, such as Happy Elf Evil Mastermind (Not Veigar, Teemo), Re-gifted Amumu, Winter Wonder Lulu, Frostfire Annie, and Amethyst Ashe, some champs that I play that don't have skins are Ezreal (my older bro has him, and knows the definition of an OP mystery gift), Ryze, Zac, Nunu, Morgana and Heimerdinger that's all I can think of. I am now Level 17, and am saving for my first purchase of Runes. I am also probably going to make a smurf soon under the summoner name GlorifiedToaster. well, that's all I can think of as of yet, see you on the fields of justice, but I'm again only level 17 so probably not really.


    Last edited by FinalOne1 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm level 17 now, think i should update that...)


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    "Never gonna give you up ^
    Never gonna let you down V
    Never gonna run around Glowing Parror  and desert Mipedian you
    Never gonna make you cry Crying 
    Never gonna say goodbye Chaotic 
    Never gonna tell a lie Cake and hurt you"  XD XD XD
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:49 pm

    Im like 13 now, and am having trouble deciding on whether or not I'm good.

    One game I get 42/4 on Diana, next game I get like 2/8.. so.. Idk.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

    Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343
    Location : where the steak is

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Marrillian on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

    Nasus from the underworld shall send your soul back to perim

    Anyway, Blzv said he's doing an intress skin for Nidalee


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim


    Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:58 pm

    @Marrillian wrote:Anyway, Blzv said he's doing an intress skin for Nidalee

    Ikr, it's gonna be hot. Just have to legally rip models and hack some files for the next couple days.

    edit: had to change illegally to legally.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

    Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343
    Location : where the steak is

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Marrillian on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

    Its completely legal. Your not doing it for commercial purposes. Fair Use laws.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim


    Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:06 pm

    @Marrillian wrote:Your

    You're.

    This makes your argument invalid.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

    Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343
    Location : where the steak is

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Marrillian on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:08 pm

    Grammar does not validify or disprove any arguments - incorrect wording does.


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim


    Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    avatar
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

    Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 1002
    Location : East Coast

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 pm

    Syntax errors > Semantic errors

    duh


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

    Every Beast has a purple lining.

    ~Tan
    avatar
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

    Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2343
    Location : where the steak is

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Marrillian on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:11 pm

    oh snap, beaten by my own major


    ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim


    Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."

    Sponsored content

    Re: League of Legends

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:20 am