Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Don't let this community die! Empty Don't let this community die!

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:35 pm

We Need activity!
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Don't let this community die! Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:07 pm

We need cookies. People come if there are cookies.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:50 pm

There aren't many people and when someone does post it usually gets ignored. I kinda liked Zach's or was it sao's..well I liked the idea of going to another game site and having a "Chaotic Team" to keep activity up while not being bored or ignored.. Or even since you worked so hard on this site. You,I or some other third party can add a link to this site on other sites as a "Home Base" type of deal or you or Blitser can add on some games or links to games onto the Home page or Announcements but not normal links ,More like Links with a picture and showing what the game is.

Just an idea...I plan to be less active in till a change happens.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Let's just do something Interesting.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:17 pm

yehh we need something interesting to keep us coming bak... right now i know i can avoid coming bak to this site for 3-4 days without falling behind on the news....
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:10 pm

I don't want the community to die at all, but what do we talk about to keep it up?
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:25 am

MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!!
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:38 am

terabyte talk about anything...
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:35 am

Lets get together and talk about our 'feelings'. Some real sappy stuff. I figure it works for the soaps, why not us?

I'll start. So I was talking to this hottie from online. Today, I found out: she was fake! Ehh I want to cry. She was fake, she was. Someone told me, and then I found out, and then I knew: she was fake. She wasn't real. And I didn't know, ooohh why did it have to be?! She was fake...
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Our feelings?
    *Pokes self*
    I feel warm...and squishy...I need to work out more. Although the word more implies that I work out at all. Hehe
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:55 pm

Typing at a computer/ playing video games is physical activity. You're "working out" your figures Tongue
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Our Feeling huh.  Well then, I can indulge you guys in something.  

The Story goes, I've met someone whom I've fallen for, but She likes someone else O.O. I never thought I could feel this way, but She Stole my Heart, and I can't get it back.

To Be Continued.

The Epic Story of the Most Interesting Person in Chaotic. (Fiction or Non Fiction, You decide.)

Last edited by Zachary2252 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:47 pm

I resigned myself to being a Lone Wolf my entire life, but when I'm around Her that all goes away. She makes me feel happy, and I make Her happy. There is nothing I don't like about Her, and my greatest fear is losing Her.

I'm too Shy to do anything, yet I'm Afraid to do nothing. I hope She Likes me back, but I just don't know. I just don't wanna rush anything and Ruin our Friendship. I have a Plan though, and it goes like this.

To Be Continued.

The Epic Story of the Most Interesting Person in Chaotic. (Fiction or Non Fiction, You decide.)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Alright 2 hours and 37 minutes apart, that means if zach doesnt put his next post on by 11:24 EST, he's slacking.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm liking this story.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:47 pm

I wanted to be a Silent Protector, an Unseen Guardian, Someone who could Shield Her from some of the Troubles life had to offer. I had made the Mistake of Introducing Her to a Friend of mine who had just broken up with the so called, "Love of His Life". It was a long shot whether I could trust Him around Her, but I was Naive at the time. I was focused on having all my friends together, hoping everyone would get along and mesh into one big happy group.

He was the first person I had opened up to, He was the one person I thought I could trust. I told Him how I felt about Her, I needed that off my chest. I needed advice and reassurance. I needed someone to coach me along, someone to be there for me when I stumbled or wasn't sure what to do. I never Imagined He would ask Her out behind my back. I know now I should have trusted my Heart and Instincts, but the Damage had been done.

It was the next day when He told me something I will never forget, something that has changed my opinion of Him forever. I knew, as soon as those words had left his mouth I had to Save Her.

To Be Continued

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Man I need more.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Blaz betrayed you, Zach? How could you. (He was the first person to respond and is therefore the first person Zach opened up to.)
    My opinion of you has shattered.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:01 pm

I knew it would come to this. Our community torn by its member's personal lives...
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

I knew He was a troubled person, I knew of His past. I didn't concern myself with it, for who am I to judge another?  But when he told me what had happened that day, I knew something had to be done.

Fate would have it that He met his Ex that day, only She wasn't alone. She was already with another Man. After carefully debating what to do, He decided to engage them in "Friendly Conversation", of course I knew that was a Lie. As it turned out, the two young men had a.....disagreement, which in turn broke into a fight. I knew it was a Mistake for Him to approach His Ex so soon, especially while She was in the Presents of another Man. He had anger problems, this I knew, but I never dreamed He would take so far. I never imagined He would send that poor man to the Hospital. The Injuries to both parties were gruesome. As luck would have it, The Man with Her threw the first Punch, this in turn saved Him from going to Jail.

What disturbed me the most that day was what He told me Later. (Referring to the girl I so deeply care about.)  He Said,"Zach, I think I love Her". "I'm going After Her my good Friend".  This I could not allow.  I could not take the risk of Him Hurting Her, I cared for Her too much to let that happen.  I knew now I had to make my move, either save the Girl whom I love from Pain and in turn destroy a friendship, or let Her go and live with the fact that I had just made the biggest mistake of my life.   The Choice Was Obvious.

To Be Continued.

Mithrandir
    Mithrandir
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Saomir9
    Chaotic Coins : 85

Post by Mithrandir Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:19 pm

BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Zachary2252 wrote:She was already with another Man.
    What a slu.......mber party! Wink
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Post by plokjhgfdsa Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:51 am

ooft zach them deep stories Big Grin
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 pm

I knew I had to come clean and tell Her how I felt, It was the only thing I could do. The Problem remained, how do you tell  someone you like them when you're shy? I decided to go the subtle route. I made sure I was always there whenever She needed anything, and I made sure to spend every waking Moment I had with Her. Most Importantly, I made sure She was with me, so He didn't have the opportunity to hurt Her. I also made a conscious effort to drop subtle hints along the way, hoping She would pick up on these, perhaps even answer my question before I even had to ask it. Alas, at every hint I was shot down. I am still unaware if She knew what I was doing with the hints, but I was always left hanging.

We did spend a lot of time together though, there were days we spend 12 straight hours together, just chilling and enjoying each others company. It was one of the greatest times in my life, but it also lead me down a very dark road. You see my friend, unstable now and seething with jealousy, confronted me and said, "I give up, I've been permanently put in the friend zone and I can't live with that". Naturally I was happy to hear that, but at the same time I couldn't help but feel slightly sorry for Him. I tried to comfort Him, but he was irrational at this point. He Knew She wasn't into Him, and He believed She had picked me, what He failed to realize was, there was another whom She cared for.

At this time, He became angry and He started saying things He didn't mean. I did everything I could to help Him snap out of it, but He was too far gone. He began complaining about His life, and talking out the troubles He had had to endure. As a good friend I listened, but it was hard to. Doesn't He know there are many people out there that have had it worse?  I had to use tough love on Him, I hoped I could wake Him up, get Him to realize what He had, but it was all in vain. It was then that my grief truly began. I didn't know it at the time, but He devised a plan, it sickens me to this day what He did. But that night, He told me, " All I Ever wanted was someone to be with me, someone to share my life with". " If I can't have that, I no longer wish to exist in this world, the pain is too great". It was at that point I snapped. Was he really planning to throw His life away? Being as young as He was, did He really expect to find true love so soon? One last time I tried to get through to Him, but He would not listen, Instead, He told me," Good Bye Zach, This may be the last night you ever see me".  With that He was gone, and my heart felt heavy. I was a fool, for I had fallen into His trap.

To Be Continued.

BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:12 pm

And then He and She hopped on white horses and galloped away with each other!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:21 am