Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Don't let this community die! - Page 5 Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 am

Monkey what do you mean you arent wanted back? In my opinion, youve never left.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 am

What in the world... Monkey left! 
    He deserves a punishment...
    Give me a hug.

But seriously constantly leaving and coming back is bad for your health.Unsure
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:04 pm

*Sobs out of pure ecstasy from Monkey's return*

I mean. *Wipes runny nose* I didn't even notice you were gone.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:23 pm

I didn't want to leave. I didn't think I would either- my computers were being jerks and college and life took away my say in the matter.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Chaotic|Blargers wrote:Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite of the online game.
    Favorite of the community and forums.
    Favorite character in Chaotic.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.
    The TV Show - I must admit it's been a long time since I watched the TV show for Chaotic. I imagine this question was meant to be our favourite episode or scene, but I want to highlight the wonderful and extremely unique art it had before switching to the half American half Japanese style.

Online Game - I have to say the days of the Pad will always be my favourite part of the online game even if it never worked on my computer. Ranked matches for any format, a pooled ELO system, the near impossibility of zucchini cheating, and the chance to run into anyone from the community since dromes weren't a thing.

Community and Forums - I feel like no matter how I answer this question I'm going to be unsatisfied with what I say. Therefore it's time for a cop-out answer. EyeRoll I love the fact that our community was and still is the most welcoming one I have ever seen anywhere.

Character - Tangath Toborn is a character I've always had a profound respect for. It's not something that was ever explored in the show, for obvious reasons, but he was a character who's backstory was clearly one of sadness, wisdom, and altruism. One of the most high ranking, and powerful, members of his tribe and yet he didn't want to fight.

Forum Member - Oh how can I possibly pick one person from this community. I've watched thousands come and go over my time, and it's a painful thought to even bring most of them to mind now. I truly feel that I just cannot answer this question.

Staff Member - I think we all know the answer to this, but if asked to pick a second I'd have to go with Remztan. I've fallen out of touch with him since I can't play his new game, but in the late years he almost had as large a presence as you in the community. He even started the Grapefruit Brigade! haha
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:17 pm

when the show switched art....I was kinda put off- but I like that they only changed the art and stopped the calling out of attacks in a battle.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Monkey, it's time our Roles were reversed. I'm glad you're back, so I'll be passing the torch on to you. Take care of the place Smile
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Monkey gets powers! and has to tell love stories!

chop chop monkey
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Monkey already had more power then Zach though. Out of all the players we all know monkey would of been a player mod in the original fourms if they were gonna have another one.
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:52 pm

King A-Game Darini wrote:Monkey already had more power then Zach though. Out of all the players we all know monkey would of been a player mod in the original fourms if they were gonna have another one.
    wut
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Blitser wrote:
    King A-Game Darini wrote:Monkey already had more power then Zach though. Out of all the players we all know monkey would of been a player mod in the original fourms if they were gonna have another one.
    wut
    ujealousbro?

chill to the out man- it's obvious you were a shoe-in. Why state the ridonkulously obvious?

I'm no good with love.... or fire Tongue
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite of the online game.
    Favorite of the community and forums.
    Favorite character in Chaotic.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.
    Hmm. . . . let's see.
    I loved almost everything about the TV show. But I would have to say that my favorite episode is
    "Legions of Aa'une." But I also like "Stelgar Strikes" and "Son of the Spiritlands" as well. As for the animation I preferred the 2nd season style and on. Just my taste.

Heh heh, I never played on the online game, so I really can't answer this question. Hehe

I loved the community and the forums; everyone was mostly really nice and welcoming. But I hung around mostly in the Chaotic Universe and Fan Fiction sections, so I guess I liked those the best.

A favorite character from Chaotic is hard to choose. But I would say Iflar. As for the humans, I really like Lulu and Klay.

Omg. . . . I would choose everyone as my favorite forum member. . . .

I haven't really got to know all the staff members so I can't really choose.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 am

Hehehe Monkey would have made a Great Mod. Well... technically he is.

And Favorite Forum member, I can't wait to see the comments for this.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:43 am

dayuum monkey is bak!! out of curiosity, who were your favourite members back in chaotic? mine was doom 403 and master misha :DDD great people Smile what about you guys?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:40 pm

Why can't Zach and monkey coexist... It always seems that it's either one or the other.... Hmmm consperiecy? Nope Frown
    It must be the fact that they both have the same type of influence/role. Porque no loss dos?

Anyway I congratulate you guys on cranking up the activity. Actually having stuff I can reply to again.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:38 pm

There's only one monkey in the forums. Accept no substitutes:D Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:42 am

What about this guy -> 🐒 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:50 pm

Zach is not monkey... 
    Zach please don't leave cause monkey is back Tongue Even if you guys are life long rivals!
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 am

lol come to think of it king....
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:29 pm

We're rivals? I didn't know that......

Hey Zach! Apparently we're rivals!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Oh no... what have I started.
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:41 am

What the Heck? *Scratches Head*  Monkey and I are Rivals?  Good friends, Yes!!! Rivals Um..... Maybe *Shrugs*

Well Monkey, I guess we need to start doing random competitions and all that Jazz. Wanna Star with Rock, Paper, Scissors?

Also, The Zach Chronicles May be making a comeback.  Where they are today and what not. Wink
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 am

Well I'm glad you guys are friends Big Grin

IDK about these Zach Chronicles, but I suggest you checking out the "pilot" chapter of The Tribeless One.
    IflarFan
    IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:18 pm

....Where's my Story? Do I have to write it myself? And The Zach Chronicles are where I am Today with Brittany.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm