Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Don't let this community die! - Page 8 Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

I'd make a pretty good Toxis, surly demeanor and acid breath Tongue
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:34 pm

*Site crashes, we see in the newspaper 1000 kids were kidnapped*
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:19 pm

It was probably Ulmar. Up to no good with his experiments.
    That'd make for a pretty cool costume. What if for Comic con we all went as Chaotic people.
    What if a group of 750 kids gathered to go as every Pokemon available. Ginjinka'd naturally.
    plokjhgfdsa
    plokjhgfdsa
    Rare

Chaotic Username : plokjhgfdsa
    Chaotic Coins : 218

Post by plokjhgfdsa Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:15 am

dayuum this forumn's activity level has decreased dramatically Unsure
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Well, we ARE in a school year- I'm not surprised.....except, I don't get all the updates from the forum for some reason.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:33 am

Do you mean subscription notifications? or something else?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Yeah, I meant the subscription notifications- they skip out sometimes.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:09 am

Are you subsribed to be every topi?
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:10 am

just a few- that's why I'm concerned they skip out sometimes
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:43 pm

I don't subscribe to topics. Not knowingly at least. I don't like clutter in my e mail.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

I just look to see what topics have new posts when I log on, and I look at those. Sometimes, like the anime server, I just click and click back right away so the little orange square goes away lol.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:19 pm

I'm gonna double post because I'm shifting the topic here...

Zach I'm gonna start a story, but Ill prob put it in fan fic. Just for you hun.(Not really)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Am I sensing a rival?!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:08 pm

a wild Rival Blzv appears!
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Gasp! What do we do?!
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:39 pm

We do nothing! mwahahahahahahaha
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:23 pm

I'll just throw a timer ball at you.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Or a net ball.
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Post by Malcolm9 Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:35 am

Ugh ure bringing out my Pokemon X urge again... >.>
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:21 pm

I'm still playing through diamond XD
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:29 pm

King, are you playing X and Y? Y have I not seen you post about it...Am I that oblivious? DarkerUnsure

In other news, I am approaching 120 hours on my game...And I've bought 999 Poke and Premier balls. I'm gonna start catching everything in the latter to make them look pretty...I mean cool. Sick. Awesome and totally rad looking...

I don't mind the non Pokeball balls, but I just want them all to be uniform. It disappoints me when I trade and find that my potential breeding candidate is in a Dive ball or something. Females pass eggs now so I can finally expand beyond the basics, but still...The classic Pokeball is classic. Smile
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:52 pm

Maybe it's the hunger talking..... but I don't understand half of what you wrote, Tere. Tongue
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

He basically said he has Pokeball OCD and wants all his Pokemon in Premier balls because he likes the look of it. When he said "Females pass eggs now" I'm pretty sure he either means that they pass Egg Moves ,witch are moves learned at birth threw a parent witch If I'm right used to only be learned from the father or he's talking about passing on abilities ,witch used to only be passed through the use of an Ever Stone. As for me I have the money but I'm probably just gonna wait for Pokemon Z. It's was officially anounced not to long ago and I'm pretty sure this isn't the right topic for this...
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm

Guys, keep the pokemon stuff in the pokemon section, I mean.. it just makes me want to cut when I come in general and get compulsions to leave it.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:08 pm

^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:53 pm