Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Malcolm9
Kakashie
braden12345
jessotic
IflarFan
Blitser
Chaotic|Blargers
monkeymania1
Mithrandir
Terabyte
plokjhgfdsa
Zachas
King A-Game Darini
BlzvSprayTan
KingMaxxor4
19 posters

Don't let this community die!

Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Don't let this community die! - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't let this community die!

Post by Zachas Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:31 am

I think he went to the port court for some chow. If you hurry I'm sure you can find him.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Oh found him!
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Actually, if you are good at noticing things, Zach is in HIS room.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Alone in his room, munching on pistachios...
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:28 am

Bls you are observant. Yes, I am indeed in my room, and I am Indeed Alone.

.........So alone.......... All by myself day in and day out.
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:24 pm

This Community needs more activity... this is the last bastion we have of Chaotic!!

So let's see.. why don't you all tell me your favorite moments of Chaotic..

Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite of the online game.
    Favorite of the community and forums.
    Favorite character in Chaotic.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.

Gooooooo!
    Zachas
    Zachas
    Rebel

Post by Zachas Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Hey!!! Read my story -.-

Haha glad to have you back Captain. And don't you worry, I'll keep these boys in shape.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:07 pm

Favorite of the tv show- Probably when Tom uses the freak of nature scans he has. Extremespeed Mommark and such. I just liked the idea of using weak Creatures in a powerful way. The combos available because of the structure of the game always made me really happy.
    Favorite of the online game- There was always someone to play. Being able to battle someone new each day and seeing the variety available even among the Meta Decks was something I thought was really unique.
    Favorite of the community and forums- The general positive feel they had. It was smaller than some other huge chatrooms and was well managed and monitored. It was easy to find help and support was readily available. The criticism available when you posted a new deck or idea that inspired others to manipulate new strategies with old cards bringing us blasts from the past.
    Favorite character in Chaotic- I liked the girl that was introduced with the MI series. She followed the gang and got a Milla'in scan and suddenly became popular and ditched. I would've liked to see her stick around as a Mar player. Main character-wise, probably Sarah. She seemed the most level headed.
    Favorite forum member- I can't answer that. I loved everyone in different ways. There were some people I really respected and would have loved to have known more personally, but I didn't really reach out to them. I was convinced they would want nothing to do with me, a nobody. Then there are the friends I made who would show up in the Dromes and I would get this happy feeling in my stomach knowing we could chat and ramble about a guaranteed common interest, Chaotic. Everyone was great. (Hooray for Politically Correct answers)
    Favorite staff member- Blargs, you're asking a weighted question here. :p I didn't wander the forums much early on so I didn't see many staffer's. You're definitely the one I recognized the most and through these past few months/ year, you've reached out and made yourself more personable in the bleak times. I think that's really cool and you'll always have a special place in my heart. (Aww)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:37 am

Chaotic|Blargers wrote:Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.

Gooooooo!
    1. Warbeast episode? Hello... It was one of like the 4 episodes I got to watch live.
    2. 5 Year anniversary, I got to play against a Mod... a long dead mod...
    3. Official Offline Tourney! Only offline tournament I have yet to be able to attend.
    3. When blarg commented on my 5 year anniversary speech.
    4. Tom, simply because I watched the first episode when it premiered, and it made Tom seem really personable.
    5. PCshark, he is just too much of a playa.
    6. Brian Gannon, although he never returns my calls...

I just have to say though, I am very of nostalgic of when I first started playing the game: when I didn't know the ups and downs. I almost wish I wasn't good.. just so I could relive the innocence and again experience what was truly remarkable about the game.

Blarg you didnt make #6 cause you're too good a contestant. We've already been over that chaotic wouldn't be here without you.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 700

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:47 am

Chaotic|Blargers wrote:
    Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.

Warbeast episode for sure.

I enjoyed the fifth year aniversay like most others the most but Finaly completing my favorite decks and testing them out and having them be better then you thought they'd be was a feeling like no other.

This is a big one. ~Mailph~ was pretty funny when he commented ,Getragg and Blitser were always helpful when players asked questions or needed help with ruling's ,even more then mods. Masqurade11 was my favorite in game player though and Ultidon was my favorite deck builder. Of course Liz was my favorite person to talk to when it came to in game along with deafwarrior,scarwarrior and for the most part Zach when he wasn't in his Alt accounts being a D••• to troll ,was funny though.

The players weren't as likable to be deemed favorite but I couldn't decide creature wise.

Already answered that...

Blargers..are you fishing for complements? Well yes you were the fourm favorite and I dub thee Misd Chaotic 2013! :Dcongrats! You were great at the aniversary and I got your First AND last game ,and also won so that was cool.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:03 pm

Miss Chaotic 2013...That sends images of the Creatures of Perim and Blargs wallking down the runway in their "sexy" bikinis. Intress and her unshaven legs...I suppose Blargs would be sporting the same. Tongue
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:33 pm

And I thought nobody knew masquerade11...
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Hehe terabyte...

But yeah Masqurade11 was cool I used to vid chat on Tinychat with him,kevinisbeast and a few others..very few. I rember Pokemon2010 was there but we also hated each other..
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:48 am

Terabyte are you my long lost twin? We share common interests and your always bringing up Intress.
    (No pun intended.)
    Chaotic|Blargers
    Blargs!

Chaotic Username : Chaotic|Blar
    Chaotic Coins : 45

Post by Chaotic|Blargers Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Lol maybe I should have said favorite of the old staff that don't post here haha. Wink
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Kevinisbeast! They used to try to get my on Tinychat. Agame, did we know each other then? I didnt think I really ever saw you in the dromes..

And RiderZO.. Masq and kev and I started Reckless Unity, and I got Rider to join as a 49% member lol
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Ah the beautiful thing that I know hardly anything about.
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:06 am

Applesauce,I rember that. Didn't they make a team based around it. And ohh man RiderZO I remember him along with DarkMarco (aka The Crow) yeah I barely played the dromes much back then I was in beta a lot though. I only first met you through Fourms Blzv but I've been here a long time..
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:48 pm

I miss the crow.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Dark! I forgot Dark! Good times. Feeling so much nostalgia right now.

I remember seeing the applesauce team, but I didnt join the forums until much later in my playing career. Prob not until middle of 2010. Blizzy's Weekly aired November 11th 2010, when I was just settling into the forums so to speak. I remember the date because 11/11/11 was the 1 year anniversary; and no, I did not plan that.

edit: but what about the flaming BBQ! THAT I remember, because Rellik mentioned it in Beta once and I made fun of him about it. Later down the line I found that it was on the forums..
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Ah that BBQ. We should have one!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Chaotic|Blargers wrote:This Community needs more activity... this is the last bastion we have of Chaotic!!

So let's see.. why don't you all tell me your favorite moments of Chaotic..

Favorite of the tv show.
    Favorite forum member.
    Favorite staff member.

Gooooooo!
    1. Dat moment when tom dropped Hotekk in the underworld plungepool.
    2. Yokkis and lucky shot.
    3. Everything to do with the true blue community.
    4. Peyton- he does weird things in matches.
    5. Ummm.......Me XD
    6. Don't have one yet, I never faced any despite assurances that I would get my shot and I've never talked with one at length.
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm

well...I'm back, but I can see I'm unwanted T_T
    King A-Game Darini
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Post by King A-Game Darini Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:58 am

I didn't froget you monkey! You and awesome1404 were great!
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 am

Well that's a relief Big Grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm