Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Teia and the Applesauce Ninjas

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Teia and the Applesauce Ninjas  Empty Teia and the Applesauce Ninjas

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm

One girl...One mission...One food product...

The Beggining :

At the age of 7 a young girl with green-ish hair and lightning fast reflexes was found, and raised by a family of ninjas. But these were no ordinary ninjas... no... these were APPLESAUCE NINJAS! The most cunning, skilled, and EVIL ninjas in all of perim (they were kind of 1 needle short of a haystack if ya know what i mean, so they thought that earth and perim were connected in some form of... "game." I MEAN HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT?!) Oh but they were so cunning they could have found 6 needles in 20 haystacks!! Anyway back to the story.

The actual story :

Teia was assigned a mission to carry out at the age of __ (teia please insert here). This mission was to harm Chaotic|Blargers so terribly that his life span may slowly deminish, and eventually die out. The ninjas from the applesauce clan were getting very annoyed at how helpful Blargers was becoming around the forums, and they wanted it to stop! Teia was ruthless! (no offence) she didn't mind taking out Blargers one bit, it was her duty and nothing else mattered.

Teia pulled into the parking lot and didn't notice Blarger's bike (he's very energy efficient) "he must be late!" she thought. She walked into the TC digital HQ and immediately sat down, eagerly awaiting the arrival of her target. The very minute she sat down Mordrid came in for his daily ranting session on how the bugs in the pad should be removed or he'll never play chaotic again!... blah blah blah (no offence mor mor) Then she heard a crack... YES! AT LAST! He was here... Blargers had arrived. It was time to initiate step one! "hey Blargers!" Teia exclaimed VERY FAKEFULLY. In an instant Blargers began to day d r ea m. It was easy to tell, for some reason she was un-aware of, it happened around Teia a lot... Blargers randomly started yelling she figured a crawsectus must have rip-tided her head off or something of that nature. Once he snapped out of it Teia let him know that it was his day off. He danced with delight (on his way out the door). Dragonix walked over to her, "it's not Blargers day off... what are you up toteia?" A huge grin filled Teia's face. She immediately pulled out her Giant applesauce g u n and called forth her ninja bretheren!

Teia rapidly pulled the trigger of her giant applesauce g u n taking out all of the chaotic staff members. Her heart ablaze with victory, her eyes like a really good poker player's... not letting anybody know what shes feeling (mostly cause they all got they're face eaten by applesauce), and her stomach K I L L ING her cause she hasn't had breakfast. After a quick lunch break she called forth her ninja bretheren and decided to follow Blargers home. On the way she saw that he had started a traffic jam... "typical Blargers," Teia thought as she rushed to keep up with the fleeing fujitive of the law.

The search ended at Occasus's house. BLAGH!! Teia never really liked Occasus.. He reminded her of Blargers... she put that Billboard on him to make him feel f 0 0 lish not proud! He pulled Blargers across the street and into a small LOBLAWS. She was about to persue them when a guy with an afro the size of a blazvatan blocks her way. She yelled with fury and almost destroyed him.. she VERY QUICKLY changed her mind when she saw this b o y's potential... this b o y was orange...this b o y had big hair... this b o y was... KnucklesE!! She instantly recruited him as her top assassin, and he followed them into the LOBLAWS. he noticed Blargers sticking his hand into a pyramid of applesauce cans and saw the opening. Without thinking KnucklesE fired a shot from his applesauce p i s t ol! he missed and knocked over the cans! He saw that Blargers was blamed and began to run away when the "security gaurd" slipped on the applesauce and P E R I S H E D.

Meanwhile :

Teia: "I'm sorry father! I will not fail you again I promise!!..."

Unknown figure: "You had better not... Or the consequences will be... severe!"
    Returning to her duty after her father brutally scoulded her, Teia noticed that her destruction of the TC digital HQ has started to effect the chaotic community that she always Welcomes new players to! People outside had they're cyclances and they're pyroblasters and they were yelling "we want Blargers!" At that very moment Teia almost regretted her duties... quickly she called knucklesE and he, to her surprise, had braught his brother BigPanda. knucklesE's brother seems bigger and better built than he was, and teia saw just how much potential they would have if they worked together...

Panda man and Afro b o y set off to spy on Blargers a little more, just to get an idea on what exactly was goin on with him. Later that day Occasus walked up to Teia and asked her on a date! Teia was flabergasted! Soon after she realized the date was for Blargers... she saw this as an incredible oppertunity!!

While Panda man and Afro b o y were spying on Blargers (who had now entered a f a t man's house to get some dating tips) they got really ...really....really...really bored.... and fell asleep. Luckily the very strong but not so bright BigPanda braught some self-igniting matches! (kids NEVER play with fire) and they set the f a t man's house on fire! When they awoke they were jumping with joy! then they realized Occasus and Blargers had gotten away... they trembled with guilt when they realized the f a t child lived with his poor mother....

Meanwhile :

Teia plans her next step.... The dreaded date.....
    Teia waits patiently for the arrival of Blargers, at the most sanitary MacDonalds she could find (Teia really doesn't like icky stuff, shes like howey mandell)... She soon realizes that Blargers isn't showing up, and decides to blow up the Macdonalds she was waiting at... when BigPanda goes soft on her... he jumps in the way of an amazing applesauce blast from her applesauce g r e n ade and P E RI S H E S. (he is later rushed to the emergency room and servives, but will never work for applesauce ninjas again). Teia sends KnucklesE on a mission to find Blargers and Occasus, he finds out that they went go-karting on the way to the date, intending to be fashionably late.

Teia goes insane and goes all applesauce ninja on the rest of the city! soon after the city is destroyed, the readers of this story realize it's not the end.... n..o.... teia was infact playing a "video game." Although i'm sure none of you know what that is! This made Teia very hungry! So she returned to MacDonalds and stumbled upon Blargers. They rushed over to the counter, and to Teia's surprise he orderd... oatmeal... "yes... yes this just might work," thoughtteia.
    Blargers and teia were sitting down at Macdonalds eating their meals. Blargers took a couple bites out of his old crusty oatmeal, and then decided to take a trip to the bathroom. "AHA! the perfect oppertunity to s p i k e his oatmeal!" exclaimed Teia as the young couple beside her were exchanging confused glances. Teia waited very paitently as Blargers kicked down the bathroom door, feeling so FREE! Blargers then got an emergency call from TC digital saying that something strange was going on, the room was filled with applesauce of unknown origin and there was a messy note on Blarger's computer telling him to touch the screen.

Teia watched impatiently as Blargers slowly reached over to the computer and prepared for the most deadly touch of his life. She was very surprised when Blargers was s.u.c.ked into the computer, but this time she thought for sure it was the end. She left instantly laughing the whole way out the door. A few seconds later she heard a b o o m! as something that greatly resembled last weeks seafood special smashed through the doorway of TC digital. With the help of some butter he did look very appetizing though! IT WAS CRAWSECTUS! teia's favourite overworld creature. She followed him to the beach in quick persuit hoping that whatever this vicious lobster had in mind, wouldn't cause too much damage.

Teia noticed crawsectus walk rapidly into the ocean, and pondered for a moment what he could be doing... She then saw the torrent krinth around his wrist and began to think of a plan. This city was her home, whether she lived in a family of evil applesauce ninjas or not, SHE WOULD NOT LET IT BE DESTROYED! She called forth her ninja bretheren... and the fight began....

Next part

Teia and her ninja bretheren await the signal of their leader, and Teia's father, I L L E X I A the Applesauce king! Just before the signal was given to attack the giant seafood special, president bush and his wig were cowardly hiding utop their bodygaurd's shoulders attempting to calm down the citizens of America. Meanwhile the big crayfish thing was making waves 20 times the size of blazvatan! Teia wondered how... and immediately began making her OWN plan. In the corner of her eye she saw that crawsectus was breaking the rules of chaotic, and had TWO torrent krinths! She jumped out of her hiding spot without waiting for the signal and I L L E X I A pulled her back. " NOTEIA!" he yelled in the best english he could (only one word was in english and teia's name is the same everywhere so it couldn't have been too hard, but applesauce is the only language he knows!) Teia managed to break free from her fathers wimpy grasp, and was stopped in her tracks by a powerful vine snare... "but who.." Teia trembled with fear when she saw... BigPanda! Her ex-agent BigPanda had betray Teia, and was working for Crawsectus the whole time!

Teia used the pocket knife in the secret pocket of her ninja outfit (which suitably had an apple on the front) to break free of the vine snare! Without thinking she used 2 mugic, elemental denial and then dicord of disarming! Rendering crawsectus totally useless. But he still had the other torrent krinth... Teia winced in pain when craw directed what was left of the wave at her! Crawsectus used a mugic of his own creation to get his element back... DENIAL OF ELEMENTAL DENIAL! [music tunes ba na na na and such] soon enough crawsectus was back to destroying buildings left and right! Then Bigpanda used some sort of ... transformation mugic! [more music notes and such ba na na naa] and he was transformed into a viqtarr! The applsauce ninjas knew that there was nothing more they could do for the city... so they retreated. Teia felt differently. She REFUSED to allow a crayfish take over her home! Shot after hopeless shot ... she was determined to take out viqtarr. Then knucklesE swooped down to save the day!

B O O M! he nailed viqtarr right in the power and speed! (hehe get it, viqtarr's strong points are courage and wisdom!) knucklesE defeated his brother... and all was fine in the doomed town of Ohio... until they remembered viqtarr wasn't the one that was gunna flood the earth? (duhh)

To be continued....

Next time on! "TEIA AND THE APPLESAUCE NINJAS!"

Teia feels the pressure... "I'm not sure i can go on.." Teia gasped! "it's hopeless... earth... is doomed!!"

hehe.... likey? post your opinions.
    Next Part

"FOR AMERICA!!" And so, the great battle begins. 3 long days and nights America faught for their country, and it all seemed to be in veign when Teia dropped to the ground. "I can't go on any longer," gasped Teia"America...is...doomed!" NO TEIA!" Cried knucklesE we musn't give up! theres still hope! And at that very moment...Teia almost fainted of shock. None other than Blargers himself was running towards a Quaker factory!! "IT CAN"T BE!, BLARGERS COULDN"T HAVE SURVIVED THAT TRIP THROUGH THE COMPUTER!!" Teia attempted to persue the fleeing Blargers, when she looked behind her and saw... a huge wave about to crash down and obliterate everybody she cared about.. it was all o v e r will never survive...!

All hope is lost! earth is doomed! Teia was unable to count all of the chants that citizens of America were... well... chanting! It was unbelieveable. Last minute evacuations were being made.. people who thought that ohio was their home, and they would NEVER leave it began to re-think their ideas...even knucklesE was... hey wait... wheres knucklesE!! Teia continued to persue Blargers, and later discovered that knucklesE was acompanying him on his journey to the factory. Teia became furious! She ran faster and faster and... just then a giant wave of wheat, and oats covered her.... knocking her semi-unconcious, just concious enough to feel the pain, but not enough for her brain to respond. Surely it is the end now... theres no longer a REASON for teia to live...but the worst is yet to come.. the wave hasn't crashed yet!

to be continued...

Next part....

Blargers and knucklesE were panicking, the wave CRASHED! The oatmeal managed to take SOME of the impact, but not enough... (dumdumdum?) Blargers knew what he had to do... he rapidly swam underwater to stir up the oatmeal, as crawsectus was slowly approaching. "IT'S NOT STIRRING," exclaimed knucklesE. In that instant a "mighty" frost blight crashed into the factory stirring the oatmeal.. "It's a d r e am come true!!" A maniacal laugh could be heard from miles away. the two "heros" were prepared... but not for this.... a bunch of OATZVATANS emerged from the stirred oatmeal and began terrorizing the city! They were sure crawsectus was explaining his stradegy but they just wern't listening....

meanwhile :

Teia was struggeling to break free of the evil oatmeal's grasp before the wave crashed, but it was no use... she was stuck! Her life flashed before her eyes as the largest mass of water she had ever seen CRASHED down on her! She was without a doubt knocked unconcious. She awoke, her temporarily useless body still stuck in a bunch of oatmeal. And was dark, So very dark. Teia was petrified, yet she felt fearless, her body was useless, yet she felt so powerful... her brain still worked, yet she felt s t u p i d. Oh Gawd! She WAS the biggest,baddest, Oatzvatan of them a l l ! She tried to s c r e am it to the heavens but it came out as a huge megaroar, destroying a small fraction of the city! There was nothing left for her to do... except....
    StAlKeR SaM
    StAlKeR SaM
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 61

Teia and the Applesauce Ninjas  Empty Re: Teia and the Applesauce Ninjas

Post by StAlKeR SaM Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

wow nice chapter but something dosent feel right...
    WHERE IS XIXAX!!(she was a part of the applesauce/jelly war
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm

sorry killua, i didnt write this, it was in responce to Blarger's day off. Long time ago
    StAlKeR SaM
    StAlKeR SaM
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 61

Post by StAlKeR SaM Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:27 am

oh i see.....
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:38 am

Isn't Xixax the jelly monster?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 pm

I have no idea... I wasn't in when the forum action was at its peak... Those inside refrences are nothing to me:P
    monkeymania1
    monkeymania1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
    Chaotic Coins : 348
    Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm not sure if the jelly war happened in writing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm