Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
KingMaxxor4
supercel
6 posters
  • Reply to topic

Do any of you guys play instruments??

supercel
supercel
Common

Chaotic Username : supercel
Chaotic Coins : 19

Do any of you guys play instruments?? Empty Do any of you guys play instruments??

Post by supercel Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:13 am

I play guitar, was wondering if any of you guys played something aswell
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
Chaotic Coins : 2744

Do any of you guys play instruments?? Empty Re: Do any of you guys play instruments??

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Pfft, I heard you haven't played in a while Tongue
Anyway I play Piano. (Although I've been slacking in college.)
Blitser
Blitser
Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
Chaotic Coins : 425

Do any of you guys play instruments?? Empty Re: Do any of you guys play instruments??

Post by Blitser Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Trumpet, violin, and guitar in that order. I've also taught myself piano but I wouldn't say I play it.
supercel
supercel
Common

Post by supercel Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Pfffft, when I told him a while, it actually meant 3 weeks Tongue i play frequently right now
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
Chaotic Coins : 348
Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:14 pm

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. I win the Pffft competition.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Blitser wrote:Trumpet, violin, and guitar in that order. I've also taught myself piano but I wouldn't say I play it.
WHOA that is impressive. You never cease to amaze.

supercel wrote:Pfffft, when I told him a while, it actually meant 3 weeks :Pi play frequently right now

Ah ok

monkeymania1 wrote:Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. I win the Pffft competition.
Oh so you play the pftt as well? I think you played the wrong note there though.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:40 pm

You have no ear for pfffts Tongue
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Piano, Guitar, and Harmonica. I've played a Bit of Violin, Drums and Recorder, but I never took it seriously.

Would like to become a Better Pianist and Guitarist, as One day I'd like to become a Musician. But that my friends is a far of dream.

But!!! If I do become a great musician.. then we're all gonna have to get together and have a Chaotic Tourney (In Person). Of course the cards I would have would be the absolute best with rigged stats. So hope you all remember the stats by heart hehehehhe.

Ursis
(Courage) 85
(Power) 95
(Wisdom) 80
(Speed) 65
(Energy) 90
(Mugic counters) (3)

monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:02 pm

I'd use cards that are to powerful to exist.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:15 pm

So do I. I use the Monkey meta.

Also, impressed with your variety Zach.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:37 pm

@Marillian So if you beat me, I still win XD

Zach, why do you think that being a good guitarist preclude the profession of being a musician?
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:05 pm

Zach if it is your dream to become a musician, I say go for it! I'll be here to encourage you if you need it. Of course I would also like to hear some of your playing Big Grin

And yes, monkey you will always win :O
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by Zachas Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:10 am

Hahaha I'll be sure to go for it, if given the opportunity.

@ Monkey (Zach, why do you think that being a good guitarist preclude the profession of being a musician?) It's not about The Guitar itself. I love music, and would like to revive good old fashion Rock N Roll.

I might also have the voice for it, though it's underdeveloped. Main problem is mustering the courage to sing in public, as I am shy.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 pm

Go karaoke...ing- it's practice.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Zachary2252 wrote:Hahaha I'll be sure to go for it, if given the opportunity.

@ Monkey  (Zach, why do you think that being a good guitarist preclude the profession of being a musician?) It's not about The Guitar itself. I love music, and would like to revive good old fashion Rock N Roll.

I might also have the voice for it, though it's underdeveloped.  Main problem is mustering the courage to sing in public, as I am shy.
I hear you bro.
Although my problem is I lack motivation to do stuff. I have passion, but no motivation... (Is that a paradox?) I think my main problem is my lack of time. I look at how much I have, and then pick the laziest of the things that I like, for fear that I don't have enough time to do something more involved. But I think this could be solved by having people who will force me to do what I like XD like *crack the whip* follow your dreams "Yes my liege"
That's really the real reason I'm going to college, so that I have to be accountable at least in a few subjects.

Well that out of place rant is over.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:18 pm

I was thinking that was more an oxy-moron than a paradox.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Yea, I guess your right. But it's true either way sadly... Frown
FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:09 pm

I don't know why you care, but I am a snare drummer in my marching band.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:09 pm

@FinalOne1 I don't know why anyone needs to care deeply about a casual question.
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 pm

FinalOne1 wrote:I don't know why you care, but I am a snare drummer in my marching band.
monkeymania1 wrote:@FinalOne1 I don't know why anyone needs to care deeply about a casual question.
If you don't think the question is necessary... why did you feel inclined to answer  :roll:  
Ah the internet these days Tongue
FinalOne1
FinalOne1
Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:39 pm

@MonkeyMania I don't know, maybe supercel wanted to start a band or something?
supercel
supercel
Common

Post by supercel Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 pm

no bands for me, I was just curious Tongue
KingMaxxor4
KingMaxxor4
Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Bands for me though. That would be sweeet!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 am