Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
KingMaxxor4
Malcolm9
Doublea
7 posters

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Empty Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Post by Doublea Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm just wondering if anybody knows the different possible cards are in them. I've only seen over world and under world cards, so is there some that come with mipedians or danians?

Last edited by Doublea on Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Malcolm9
    Malcolm9
    Rare

Chaotic Username : malcolm9
    Chaotic Coins : 116

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Empty Re: Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck?

Post by Malcolm9 Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:45 am

I ordered quite a few of them... Secrets of the Lost City... But I can't remember the deck list... and yes ther are mipedians and danian ones.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:20 pm

malcolmyeo wrote:I ordered quite a few of them... Secrets of the Lost City... But I can't remember the deck list... and yes ther are mipedians and danian ones.

Good to know, I mostly wanted to know that. They really shouldn't have had the decks random.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:02 pm

Yea I hated the random starters. Really defeats the purpose of starters...
    I got 5 OW starters and nothing else. Lol
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:57 pm

I guess it keeps the price down for anyone still buying stuff. I actually ordered some cards, my first cards ever! They should be here today so that super awesome!
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Post by ketac123 Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm

if your really looking for some cards i have lots of cards that i'd sell
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:04 am

Thanks, but I'm not sure I'll be getting that many, I just actually wanted a few as a reminder of how awesome chaotic was to me, I'll probably never play it again.

Just wondering though, is the stats ink usually blurry on cards?
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:56 pm

It shouldn't be blurry.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:47 pm

MarrillianSpy wrote:It shouldn't be blurry.

Hmm. Then I might have some questionable cards. They are still pretty cool though! Maybe I'll upload some pictures of them so you can see. Has there been any reports of fake cards? I got some booster packs and a starter deck with some single cards for pretty cheap.

If anyone still buys cards where do you get them from? Anywhere on amazon?
    Chaotic11
    Chaotic11
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 38

Post by Chaotic11 Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Generally, they will be a bit imperfect. They are coming off a mass printer after all. Super blurred is rare though, but possible. Upload some pics, I doubt they're fake but I have seen fake cards before.

On the note of random starters, I hated it. My favorite tribe is Overworld and I got like 5-6 UW, 2-3 Mip's and a danian or two before I got a OW.... Urggggh
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:59 pm

I didn't realize that the new starters are like half sized decks, it's pretty weird.

So what I got was a starter deck (which turned out to be over world, I was hoping for a mipedian deck, and I didn't get any good cards from it...), 3 AU booster packs (I got a few cards I wanted, but ended up with a couple super overworlders... Which isn't too bad, but I was hoping for mipedians and m'arrillians), and then, which I think might be fake, is a maxxor and blazvatan. I got them for a couple of bucks Tongue but they are still pretty neat. They are a little dis colored and have smudged stats, but then so did most of the other cards.

The only sure way to see if they are real or not is to type in their codes, too bad the website is down...
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:14 pm

I've had cards that were in packs sealed a moment too early. They looked like Ruffles chips on the tops. Tongue
    Chaotic11
    Chaotic11
    Common

Chaotic Username : Chaotic11
    Chaotic Coins : 38

Post by Chaotic11 Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:25 pm

I'd love to see an picture of them...
    I'd also be willing to trade some mips and m'arrs if you're interested in a swap
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:19 pm

I'll upload some photos later tonight. Smile
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Yes blurry cards are no means fake. But they shouldn't be blurry Wink
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:56 am

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Photo1-4

The Maxxor is a single card, and Eremia is a card I pulled from a pack. The stats are smudged on both and Maxxor is a different color then the Eremia. It's a little more faded and not as blue.

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Photo2-3

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Photo3-1

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Photo5

Some more cards from the packs, stats are blurry. But still pretty awesome!

Alliances Unraveled Starter Deck? Photo4

My Blazvatan, same as Maxxor smudged and the yellow is dull.

I don't know why the pictures are so big either.... They get cut off by the forums... so any fix for that?

Even if they are fakes they are awesome! I've never had cards before and I started back in 2007. They were nice and cheap too! Syeah.

(ps. I just googled Chaotic and the website had a different describing paragraph to it. I wonder if it's being changed.)

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:42 am

Yea those look completely fine to me. When you said smudge I was thinking of something much more smudged. (I've gotten a few) These are pretty normal.

When you are hosting the image (if you do it through the site) there is a resize option. But to actually resize, its a little tricky. You'll either have to know the dimensions and calculate it so that the width does not exceed 800px and input them when you are using "Insert an image" or ask me about the complected method XD where the internet will resize it for ya Wink
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Post by ketac123 Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:30 pm

i hate gold foil cards lol there not fake tho
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Oh yea, I forgot to mention that the Maxxor and Blazvatan are gold foil... That is why you got them so cheap. I hate gold foil too.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:48 pm

What does gold foil mean? How is it different/why where they made? Well that's good to know thanks guys!
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Post by ketac123 Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:00 pm

gold foil cards come in premium packs all you get is supers and ultras in those packs. idk why they were made but it made getting all the dp,zh, and ss cards super easy to get it kinda ruined the value of those cards tho
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:09 pm

ketac123 wrote:gold foil cards come in premium packs all you get is supers and ultras in those packs. idk why they were made but it made getting all the dp,zh, and ss cards super easy to get it kinda ruined the value of those cards tho

Interesting, well I don't really mind, so cheap cool cards for me!
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:06 pm

I didn't mind them. From a collector's POV, they didn't really destroy value. They weren't 1st edition and they were printed on different foil, so you're complete collection was still unique. The older cards weren't (for the most part) viable competitively, so releasing a cheaper alternative for those who wanted to complete a collection wasn't such a bad idea. I just wish that the Gold Foil wasn't restricted to Super and Ultra, and was instead a 15 card pack of all 3 sets so that it would be a special set to complete, rather than a half set designed to boost revenue a bit. That's all it was. Gold packs were really expensive relative to normal packs. They were cheaper for competitive players looking for Ultras, and were nearly the same cost to produce which meant they had a very high profit ratio. I enjoyed collecting them, but like I said, I wish there was a whole set distinguished for them rather than just removing the (I) and making them gold. If you think about it, Yugioh does the same thing. They release the most popular/powerful cards in the Gold packs in order to help balance the game's cost, and to boost the profits during the final quarter.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:33 pm

As long as they aren't fakes then it's great for me! To finally have cards is pretty fun and you don't have to spend much money now.

Does anyone know which creatures the mipedian lost city starter deck comes with?
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Post by Terabyte Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:21 pm

I got one of those...I can't say I remember 100%, but I do remember Zhade Dig Site Defender. Based on my book, my guess would be Khenti and Ylinne as the other two, but Qwun Solitary Scout is easily a contender. Maybe Silv, but I don't think they gave the Elemental Servants out in decks. I could be wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm