Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Chaotic revival not so impossible?

Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
    Chaotic Coins : 705

Re: Chaotic revival not so impossible?

Post by Max20102 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:11 pm

Chaotic will return. Well, I hope it does because i just wasted $500+ on this game and if it will not run, I want my money back! Angry 

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Max, The Chaotic Player & Leader of Monkey to the Max Team
    King A-Game Darini
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : agame
    Chaotic Coins : 635

Re: Chaotic revival not so impossible?

Post by King A-Game Darini on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:05 am

It's been over 2 years..
    Blarg's last post was over a year.. sigh.

I'm sure it's already been asked but I used to wonder if there ever was a backup for the Online aspect of the game itself. I'm not sure if Blarg would know but it'd of been useful. I remember seeing extra concept art on the old fourms for Fire and stone. Along with Arctus and The young queen that you couldn't find in the Collect section.

If stuff like Najarin's tower of song,Tonal destruction,and Bodal,FDR (leauge rewards,regular card that probably was meant not to work,and Fire and stone promotion respectivly) were already put into the system. With Fire and stone and probably storm and sea if the mechanics werent to gamechanging, it might not of been to hard to impliment them in. I doubt such a backup exists though. And even if it does it'd be with the current owner and I doubt he'd give it out for free.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    "What are you gonna do? STAB ME!?" -stab Victim Mipedian

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:42 pm