Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters
  • Reply to topic

Which of these is best?

Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Chaotic Username : Zachary2252
Chaotic Coins : 245

Which of these is best? Empty Which of these is best?

Post by Zachas Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:22 am

Thor's Hammer, Captain America's Shield, Wolverines Claws. Which is best and why?

Please Don't Include the Lightning with Thor's Hammer.
BlzvSprayTan
BlzvSprayTan
Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
Chaotic Coins : 999

Which of these is best? Empty Re: Which of these is best?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:03 pm

Thor's hammer. Noone can use it but Thor...
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
Chaotic Coins : 706

Post by Max20102 Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:14 pm

I say Caps shield or Thor's hammer because they are more useful, they are indestructible, are unique and only Cap and Thor can use them.
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:27 am

Wrong.

Anyone can use Captain American's Shield, as long as they can pick it up, and Those who are Worthy can possess the power of Thor. In the Anime, there was one other than Thor that could wield his Hammer.

If this is being judged solely on others not being able to use these powerful weapons, Wolverine wins... though there was another Wolverine, only female version...... Wolverine did manage to... take care of her.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : monkeymania1
Chaotic Coins : 348
Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:03 pm

I like cap's shield the most- it's absolutely unique and nigh indestructible.

Despite the fact that Mjolnir is also nigh indestructible, Mjolnir is made of the Asgardian metal Uru and had extremely powerful enchantments placed on it to behave the way it does.

Anyone who is worthy can use the hammer; an alien named Beta Ray Bill could use it, and the Asgardians made another hammer just like Mjolnir for him because of that- Cap can wield the hammer too, but he prefers his shield.

Wolverine's claws, while cool, are a liability; his entire skeleton (his claws are made of bone too) had Adamantium grafted onto it, and that's a huge liability when facing someone like magneto.
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:17 pm

^ Man knows stuff.
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Guess who taught him all that stuff. Wink   Jk.  Tongue 

Btw, how can cap weild the hammer? He never tried too in the anime either.  Unsure  Explain that to me monkey please?  Blink 
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:24 pm

College and a dedicated Mind taught him. He's a very intelligent man.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Location : Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:09 pm

lol, thanks Zach.

There is an old comic that shows that yes, indeed, Captain America is worthy of Mjolnir.

Which of these is best? Thorcap1

Which of these is best? Thorcap2

Which of these is best? Thorcap3

It could also be inferred pretty easily that Cap is worthy simply by looking at his personality and strength of character that he is worthy; Captain America doesn't like bullies, he is a very good leader- able to inspire greatness in people, and the biggest indicator of his strong character comes during the Marvel civil war.

When I say civil war, I don't mean the Confederate army vs. the union; I mean an all-out war between all the superheroes in the United States. Here's a cliff-notes of the story;

A bunch of super-powered teenagers who just want fame decide to do a reality show of them busting villains. The kids bite off more than they can chew when they try to bust some A-lister big bads- one of them being a dude (his name is Nitro) who can make nuclear level explosions radiate out from his body. The big bads quickly find the bumbling kids, it gets violent and Nitro blows the town they're in to kingdom come.

Setting off a nuke in a suburban town is bad enough- the death toll is unimaginable; children, mothers, fathers, that old lady who makes awesome cookies, best friends down the road- nearly everyone dies. This sets off a firestorm when they find out that a bunch of super-powered kids set Nitro off. Every non-powered citizen of America is clamoring for someone to pay, for more oversight and control of the super powered population.

As a result, the government decides to create a mandatory registry of everyone with a super ability. Naturally, it doesn't go over well because EVERYONE has to sign up, including the people who have spent lifetimes being true heroes. Info like that could easily be snatched up by baddies all over the world and put million if not billions of innocent lives in danger. It's also a serious breach of privacy and segregates a whole lot of good people.

Some heroes don't hesitate to put their name down, some find this a violation of their rights and some just don't know. The government starts cracking down on the people who haven't registered and anyone related to them, super or not.

Captain America, even though his name is already registered from decades ago, even though he swore an oath to the government throws that aside because he'd sworn to do something greater, protect good people wherever, whenever. Cap fought against the government crackdown and assembled like-minded heroes who did the same.

As in all wars, it's not the soldiers who suffer the most, it's the innocents caught in the crossfire. When Cap saw this, he gave himself up to government forces in order to put a stop to all the fighting and the suffering.

tldr: Captain America is a true hero and that is why he is worthy of Mjolnir. He also did it in the comics.

Last edited by monkeymania1 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Wow, I am a believer now. Tongue and btw, I was joking. lol Tongue Tongue 
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:55 pm

lolol, I just get carried away sometime Hehe 
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm impressed, and discouraged as I still have no idea to link like that.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:52 pm

aww, don't be discouraged- it's just my most redeeming feature, to go off on something that doesn't involve real life XD Don't think too much of it.
Zachas
Zachas
Rebel

Post by Zachas Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm

No, Impressed with your Knowledge and dedication.

Discouraged because I don't know who to link lol.
monkeymania1
monkeymania1
Ultra Rare

Post by monkeymania1 Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:10 pm

lol, in that case- umm... wolverine's claw's? that in itself is pretty interesting.
Max20102
Max20102
Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:55 pm

lol  Tongue 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:54 am