Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Unanswered questions?

BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Unanswered questions?

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:33 pm

So I did as I said, and finished watching the rest of the Chaotic episodes that I had never seen. It was about 20 of them, and it took me about 2 days. The first day I watched 15 lol, and at that point I almost felt Chaotic was real(it happens when you spend half your day watching it).

After seeing all of it though, I really don't see any loose ends. I mean sure, we don't know what the Spiritlands are like, what happened to Perim in between when the players went back and the present, and we don't know what happened to Ajfak; however, I don't think any of these are really cliff hangars.

Spiritlands was shown just a bit, and it seems just like a separate realm from Perim in which creatures can be created and then journey to Perim because the grass is greener. Spiritlands, because of this, does not have much weight to it in terms of story.

The past Perim was somewhat resolved when the players explained Kiru was taking the fire warriors to the Underworld, yada yada. 'The rest is history' kinda fits here, because the content expression of Tom and the gang show that there must be no exciting history between the past Perim and the current. I'd also like to mention that the past had been seen before when the gang first met Rhaden.

There has to be a correlation to when Dranakis is activated and where it sends you because all of the players who activated were all sent to the same time. Based on this, Afjak would have to have been transported to the past, unless the old Dranakis had different terms of Time Travel. Afjak would then never make it to the future, because even if he visited Dranakis again, it would port him back further. Having been sent to the past, there cannot be anything too exciting to discover because the technology would have been less developed.

Time travel is tricky. Not only is knowledge potent, but also the question of 'split dimensions' comes into play. If you went back in time to yesterday and told yourself to wake up earlier: you would wake up earlier and then that you begins a story, and the you that went back in time is then lost in whatever becomes true. In Chaotic it is even more tricky because there is Perim, and there is the Port Court. In this way, Tom can travel to the Perim's past without ever creating alternate timelines for Perim. Only the story in which Tom goes back to Perim's past exists. Rhaden's seeing of possible futures means nothing unless Perim's creatures were to influence their own timeline with time travel. If Van Bloot was to make it through Dranakis.. time would get reset to the past and what happened between the old past and Van Bloot going there gets erased and made anew.

I go on this rant because we have little on how the tribes were formed. Rhaden's original view into the past presents one where creatures did not communicate. The show illustrates that tribes were mainly based on where they lived.. Overworld.. and then Kaal went to the Underworld to control it and take slaves there(which eventually initiated the tribe). Mipedians were in the overworld as well, but never in contact with the true Overworlders, and therefore were their own tribe. The Danians nested.. and when taking water, met the Mipedians who accused them of stealing Mipedian water. The Cothica was never mentioned in the past Perim, instead the instrument that allowed you to see anywhere in Perim seemed like the relic of power.

I mention the Cothica because the present Perim's goal is to find it. I had originally thought that the tribes could have split up due to where they thought the Cothica was: whether the Cothica existed or not, but it seems as though Tribal blood existed before that. I very so much believe that there are 7 tribes, especially because tribe makeup is based on where the creatures are living, and we only see 4 in the show. That means that 3 could exist without ever contacting the other 4 or each other. Marrillians were the only ones to make contact yet.

It also is interesting that Phelphor says that the Marrillians control the Cothica. This is obviously false because the Marrillians, selfish in nature, would not try to expand if they had that power; however it is a clue. It not only tells us that Marrillians existed before the creation of the idea of the Cothica, but it also puts to question if the Cothica actually exists. Now, it is easy to say that the Marrillians wanted to claim Perim for themselves, and thats why they had been locked up in the first place, and thats why Phelphor goes straight to the doors to let them back out, but at second glance Phelphor could've said they had the Cothica in order to try to distract them so the Marrillians could get the Cothica for themselves. It really is a shame that that encounter is the last time we hear of the Cothica, because the Cothica is the heart and soul of the Chaotic story. That said, it doesn't have to exist, but knowing whether it does or does not is that only thing that is going to relieve us. In fact, it would be much more interesting if it did not.

Notice how the Cothica was never mentioned in season 3. Season 3 had no over-arching plot. It showcased Perims past, but that was resolved. It showed the city of Khen-sep(in which the season is named after) but the city has nothing interesting about it. When the gang plays their match there, you can see that the land around the tower is barren. The building in the center is the only place that there could be creatures or artifacts, but the building's size seems to suggest that there was nothing too important about it.

The elementals met with the mugicians why?

Perhaps this is the only thing we must seek the answer to. We must note that the fact they sought out the Mugicians is important. They also spoke with the 4 tribes, which may mean they are presenting the next conflict for Perim. What? Another distraction from the Cothica that the tribes will just once again overcome? Or would we have been taken back to the Cothica conflict?

-
    I understand that I did over-analysis on something that shouldn't have it.. simply because chaotic is not that complex and is written generally for short-term conflict; however, we are missing 4 seasons, and trying to judge that far into the story needs this kind of depth in it's predictions. The first chapter of my fan fiction will be edited accordingly.

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====

Every Beast has a purple lining.

~Tan
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2358

Re: Unanswered questions?

Post by Marrillian on Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:01 pm

The spirit lands don't exist.

I have a feeling that the time travel target point has to do with the song you set up in Dranikes Threshhold. So different melodies can take you to different points in time.

Founder and leader of Marrillian Reign. Marrillian
    Supporter of Maxxor Ruler of Perim

Light vi Britannia - 
    "This is what happens when I take an anime personality quiz..."
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Marrillian wrote:The spirit lands don't exist.

You would not be able to come from the spirit lands if it did not exist..

Marrillian wrote:I have a feeling that the time travel target point has to do with the song you set up in Dranikes Threshhold. So different melodies can take you to different points in time.

Even so, Afjak used what Tom reported to do his time travel.

~Tan
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Max20102
    Chaotic Coins : 706

Post by Max20102 on Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Wait, so u can use dranakis threshold to go to the future as well? The very far far future. QuestionMark  Unsure 

Max, The Chaotic Player & Leader of Monkey to the Max Team
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:36 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:
    Marrillian wrote:The spirit lands don't exist.

You would not be able to come from the spirit lands if it did not exist..
    Completely missed my point...
    BlzvSprayTan wrote:
    Marrillian wrote:I have a feeling that the time travel target point has to do with the song you set up in Dranikes Threshhold. So different melodies can take you to different points in time.

Even so, Afjak used what Tom reported to do his time travel.
    How do we know that Afjak didn't just go back and created an infinite loop! Hmm I wonder if the time travel is relative. That would be even cooler! It would explain why everyone goes back to the same time. And it would support my different melodies theory. Where each melody causes you to travel to a point in time a relative distance to your current time!

Major Max wrote:Wait, so u can use dranakis threshold to go to the future as well? The very far far future. QuestionMark  Unsure 
    That has been speculated.

Light vi Britannia - 
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:21 am

Marrillian wrote:
    How do we know that Afjak didn't just go back and created an infinite loop! Hmm I wonder if the time travel is relative. That would be even cooler! It would explain why everyone goes back to the same time. And it would support my different melodies theory. Where each melody causes you to travel to a point in time a relative distance to your current time!

That just seems complicated lol

~Tan
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:42 am

How is that complicated?

Light vi Britannia - 
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:39 pm

It's quite easy actually. I'll explain it like a elementary school teacher would. Tongue Tongue Wink 

Different Mugic, Different Time. Tongue 

BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 pm

What I got from king's idea was that the time travel would be dependent on the time you did it and the mugic you did it with.

~Tan
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Same thing i said. Hello??? Tongue 

BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:46 am

Ah. I thought you were saying Different Mugic: Different Time, in which there is only one variable.

~Tan
    Marrillian
    Marrillian

Post by Marrillian on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:23 am

Calc3 multiple variables ftw!

Light vi Britannia - 
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 pm

OMG! Its the same thing. Alien 

IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Afjak is actually Lord Van Bloot.
    I also want to know more about the elemental servants and stuff, and I don't like how we really didn't get to uncover the secrets of the lost city.
    But as the elemental servants I think they just tend to hang out with the high muges a lot, like it says in their flavor text that they would serve them and stuff. I don't think there's a big war going on, but I know that once the city was discovered the tribes fought over the elemental gates.
    I am also curious about the elemental emperors.
    Max20102
    Ultra Rare

Post by Max20102 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 pm

How about elemental muges or elemental warriors? Blink Blink 

IflarFan
    Rare

Chaotic Username : IflarFan
    Chaotic Coins : 164

Post by IflarFan on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:40 pm

I don't think there is either. All I've heard is of the elemental emperors and the elemental servants. DarkerUnsure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:36 pm