Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

I'm looking for help.

DerangedCarnage
    Common

Chaotic Username : DerangedCarn
    Chaotic Coins : 8

I'm looking for help. Empty I'm looking for help.

Post by DerangedCarnage Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:50 pm

I just have some questions, if anyone is willing to shed some light for me. I have been into the tv show for awhile and decided to try the game out for its online association and went and bought a starter deck to check the cards out and would like to pursue it.

First question: Since I have been reading posts on the chaotic forum and have come to the conclusion that the game is basically dead cause of problems between some companies, is it possible to begin to play this game at this stage or not worth it?

Second question: I have registered at chaoticgame.com and can view things but can not authenticate my email as it does not send me one so i cant upload cards or chat in forums and therefore cant play the game, is there any way for me to become a user and be able to use the site?

Thanks.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

I'm looking for help. Empty Re: I'm looking for help.

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 pm

You should be able to chat in the forums, unless you are waiting for a parent's authentication email. If you want to play with some cards, i have a spare acount you are more then welcome to use. Just dont upload cards, cause im not giving you the account, just letting you use it. Big Grin Pm me if you want it, and ill give you it's info.
    DerangedCarnage
    Common

Chaotic Username : DerangedCarn
    Chaotic Coins : 8

Post by DerangedCarnage Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

I cant do anything on the chaoticgame.com site cause the email never gets sent to my email which is the parent email.

As for letting me use your spare account that would be very appreciated cause I really want to play the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:56 am