Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ketac123
Terabyte
Doublea
7 posters

Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?  Empty Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?

Post by Doublea Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:57 pm

I'm trying to figure out what some good attack cards would be for e Fluidmorphers. Mainly attacks that do extra things for mugic counters and what not. Any other recommendations for cards that are good with m'arrillians would be much appreciated as well. Thanks!
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?  Empty Re: Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?

Post by Terabyte Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:27 pm

I like having 1 Inner Flood and 1 Liquescent Swirl in my Water Attack Decks. Gives me a chance to rearrange MC's and the Liquescent Swirld is good for ending a battle. 10 damage for 0 BP. Sure you lose water, but as long as you've timed it to end a match, you're fine. On a similar note, having a means to gain back a lost element is good just in case. Whether that's an Attack or Mugic is up to you.
    I also liked the AU Attack that had the option to gain 100 Wisdom instead of dealing damage. I tend to use Wisdom based M'arrs so having the ability to gain a Stat check/challenge on anyone works nicely.
    Flood Force from AU is pretty much a staple, I think. 1 BP for 15 solid Water Damage.
    I also like Burning Rain from MI. 5 Water Damage for 0 BP, but doesn't let you do more than 10 if you have Water X or a location boost.
    Deadwater Devestation is a good Naj counter, but he can easily bypass it by spending them all in reaction to the Attack giving the opposing Creature a huge Energy boost.

That's how I usually go about building my M'arr Attack decks.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Chaotic Username : ketac123
    Chaotic Coins : 191

Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?  Empty Re: Best Attack Cards for Fluidmorphers?

Post by ketac123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:43 pm

tainted thunderstorm
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Doublea wrote:I'm trying to figure out what some good attack cards would be for e Fluidmorphers. Mainly attacks that do extra things for mugic counters and what not.

Ice Sheets and Mega Roar you will find has increased damage for how many mugic counters you have on your engaged creature.

Eidolon Advance also is a very good 1bp attack for Fluidmorphers, dealing 5 more damage if you have mugic counters on your creature.

Tainted Thunderstorm, as ketac mentioned, deals extra damage if you have more mugic counters than your opponent. If you do, its a good bit of damage for its value in bp.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Post by ketac123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:25 pm

tainted thunderstorm is more reliable then ice sheets and megaroar because you don't have to have a bunch of counters to get the 50 damage  Tongue 
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 pm

ketac123 wrote:tainted thunderstorm is more reliable then ice sheets and megaroar because you don't have to have a bunch of counters to get the 50 damage  Tongue 

But in the late game, they do more damage. It just depends on what you want. A 20MC fluidmorpher walking into combat with Ice Sheets is very scary; and 20MC isn't too hard to get.
    Terabyte
    Terabyte
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Terabyte
    Chaotic Coins : 326

Post by Terabyte Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:50 pm

I never liked Tainted Thunderstorm. 4 BP isn't worth 50 damage. If I'm running a 4 BP Attack, it's for the effect, not the damage. (Although sometimes the effect results in damage such as in the case of Before the Storm.)
    MajorSimon7
    MajorSimon7
    Common

Chaotic Username : MajorSimon7
    Chaotic Coins : 15

Post by MajorSimon7 Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Hands down the best IMO is Morphwrath,Ice sheet,Fluid might, Tainted Tstorms and Minor roar. Morphwrath is my fav as a one point card can one shot a creature late game. I am sure a bunch of you remember me playing this frustrating deck against you.... Smile
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Ice sheet is probably my favorite. It can do massive damage and it's only a 3 cost! That's a good list though.
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : woodsy
    Chaotic Coins : 48

Post by woodsy Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Fluidmight comes to mind
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Post by ketac123 Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:29 pm

does fluidmight give all fluidmorphers double mugic or just the one dealing damage with it?
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:56 pm

All fluidmorphers
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:46 pm

are you sure?

"If a Creature would gain a Mugic counter by dealing damage with Fluidmight it gains an additional Mugic counter."

it's kind of ambiguous. It sounds like just the creature that plays it.
    woodsy
    woodsy
    Uncommon

Post by woodsy Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:33 pm

I guess you're right, still none the less a very good card
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Eh it's all right. There's better 3 cost cards.
    ketac123
    ketac123
    Rare

Post by ketac123 Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:38 pm

ice sheets is way better!
    Getrag446
    Getrag446
    Common

Chaotic Username : Getrag446
    Chaotic Coins : 19

Post by Getrag446 Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:18 am

It really depends on the format. Ice sheets is good for 6v6 but takes too long to build up with smaller armies. T-Storm is good for apprentice but if you're playing master, then SCR is more valuable. You're going to need to get a more involved strategy if you want to play fluidmorphers effectively. For smaller armiesm especially app., you need to cycle through the attacks fast to get those heavy hitting high BP cards like T-storm. Use Lam'inkal for his air and water which will let you use Twister of Elements to filter out the filler attacks. You will also be able to use Winterclaw. If you play 3v3 masters, then you can use battle gear to recycle your T-storms. For 6v6 armies, you can use one or two ice sheets because you will have time to build up the counters. If you go 6v6 masters, then you need to take the potential threat of Najarin FF seriously and use either Dreadwater, SCR with attack recycling, or Glacier Plains. If you need to cycle through your attacks faster you can also use Vidav's Refectorium. Just remember it helps your opponent cycle through attacks too. And you may get it when you don't want it. For fluidmorpher decks, it usually but not always, works to your advantage.

SCR with recycling will beat Najarin FF and meek decks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:03 am