Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
LeGladiateur
bobosmith01
Lynxx
Chiodosin1
lazerbem
Vee
CSpacian
ElementalDraco218
Blitser
FinalOne1
KingMaxxor4
BlzvSprayTan
Doublea
cromax123456
18 posters

The Frozen

cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 406

The Frozen Empty The Frozen

Post by cromax123456 Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 am

I got bored and decided to do some reading up and found the Frozen tribe which were never seen, but it is known that they live in Glacier Plains, if TCDigital stuck with it, would Blugon later have been seen to be a part of the Frozen as well? Tangath, Heptadd and Narfall were able to have mixed allegiances by being a Spiritlander who went to Perim to join a tribe so it seems fair if Blugon was able to be in 2 tribes at once and with the Spiritlanders that would make seven tribes like how Blzv thought it was supposed to be
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Doublea
    Chaotic Coins : 276

The Frozen Empty Re: The Frozen

Post by Doublea Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:44 pm

I can't even imagine what the frozen would have been like. I guess they would mostly have water. Blugon could be like phelphor and change tribes. Or he could be an ambassador for the overworld. Wish we had some card art of them.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:55 pm

I take it you've stumbled upon Blügon's flavor text. Yes it refers to The Frozen as a tribe that inhabits Glacier Plains.

I would like to point out, though, that the Marrillians were at one time called The Deep Ones before they got their official name. This probably means that 'The Frozen' is just a temporary name as well. Also, just because it says that they inhabit Glacier Plains does not mean that that is their only domain.

Now about Blügon. The card states that he is a friend of The Frozen. This means that he is still an Overworlder, and only and Overworlder, but has encountered and created a healthy relationship with this mysterious tribe. Could Blügon have another card made where he is an Ambassador? It's possible; however, I don't think we need to get confused on his tribal standing. Many instances in Chaotic is one tribal member a friend of a member of another tribe.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Fair enough, note Saand is friends with aM'arrillian and Owis and Dardemus are friends so it's perfectly possible that Blugon just befriends the Frozen tribe but it could still be possible for it to be allied to two tribes
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:26 pm

I'm going to create a new post for this.

I decided to do a bit more research of my own to see if Chaotic would have dropped a few hints for us, but frankly I don't think I've found anything. I will post the small findings I stumbled upon, just to talk about and also to see what Blitser thinks.

The Frozen 11Iv5KM

Here on Hifdan's card you can see something that might be a creature, but it's very unrecognizable. I think it is more of a pathway than it is one of The Frozen.

On Blugon's card you can obviously make out a creature, but I believe it might be a creature from the Spiritlands. It is very obvious, so if it was one of The Frozen creatures I probably would've stumbled upon someone talking about it at some point.

On Glacier Plains, you can see something that doesn't look natural. You can easily make out a frozen claw on the left end. I really don't think it is one of The Frozen, I think it may be a Danian trapped in ice though. Those lil buggers don't do well in cold weather.

-
    The Frozen WJ0N6cV

Here is Blugon concept art. There is a hand in the background, made of ice, that honestly could not be anything else. I honestly don't know what is happening in the picture, it is as if though an Overworld troop fell into ice/was attacked- however, you can tell by where Frafdo is that they were already under the ice- so it is very puzzling. In Blugon's flavor text, it mentions him a friend of The Frozen, so it would be odd to have combat between him and The Frozen in this picture.

-
    The Frozen Owis

Finally there is Owis' card art. Here he seems to be tracking something. Other background images may be made out to be more than scenery, but it is highly unlikely to conclude any Frozen creature out of his art. Oh well.

Anyway, that's all I could find on card art that might hint a Frozen creature. I searched mainly for winter-background cards, and refrained from attack cards. Attack cards might be a good place to find teasers, but I kind of doubt they were far enough on The Frozen's development to place a teaser in card art.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:35 pm

blzv Idk how to do the picture thing but on Raimusa's card, there seems to be a hand made of mist trying to grab Raimusa being pushed back by the whip, then on Owis's art right next to the left foot there seems to be a mysterious humanoid figure
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:43 pm

I would disregard anything you find in the Raimusa art. I believe if they were going to do a teaser there, they would've put at least a bit of detail.

The Owis art though, really does have some sketchy background art. Is it background, is it something else? I lean towards it being background, but I can't be 100% sure.

To edit pictures, I simply put them into paint(you can do it with any editing program) and then I uploaded them to imgur so that I could paste their URL here. Imgur is simple to use, just hit upload image, select upload from your computer, find the file, and then click upload once more. Then you just right click to get the url.
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Fun read, thanks for that.

Here's some more info I dug up.

"The Frozen weren't really heard of to many of the American Chaotic fans until late 2007 when someone who went by the Alias of "Elemental Draco" posted a comment on the internet with information about The Frozen. "Elemental Draco" was typing up the descriptions of the Chaotic Now Or Never TCG cards, that were found on the Chaotic USA archived site made specifically for the original Trading Card Game, so that those who had bad eye site could read the cards, when Elemental Draco came across the card known as "The Book Of Hinya-Iha". In the description, according to Elemental Draco, it read; "The book belongs to the leader of the Frozen, and in this book lies the power of some of her powerful enchantment magic". This later lead to the conclusion that the leader of the Frozen is known as "Hinya-Iha" and is second Female Leader of one of the Chaotic Tribes."

KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:17 am

BlzvSprayTan wrote:The Owis art though, really does have some sketchy background art. Is it background, is it something else? I lean towards it being background, but I can't be 100% sure.

Owis is suspiciously looking behind himself. Is the hunter the hunted?
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 am

but then why is Owis hunting a possible Frozen creature in Glacier Plains/Crystal Range? he's supposed to be guarding Cordac Falls, so many mysteries...
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Here's a bigger picture of Owis's card art.

The Frozen Chaotic_owis_by_warlockss-d60gghg
    FinalOne1
    FinalOne1
    Rare

Chaotic Username : FinalOne1
    Chaotic Coins : 87

Post by FinalOne1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:00 pm

This is only speculation, but it could be possible that during the M'arrillian Invasion the Frozen may have been wiped out by the M'arrillians to take over the Glacier Plains to build their their Game winning Heat Cannon ... If you could get 50 mugic counters, which can easily be achieved by Najarin FF (kind of ironic?) with Heptagon hail and being against a team with a bunch of fluidmorphers or someone else who can easily get Mugic counters. I just recently gave 105 energy to my Xaerv MD who had 90 already with Waterproof and Pauldrons and Rellim WM's ability. Now, back to the subject. Even if this speculation weren't true, the Frozen are just very simply either something forgotten by the manufacturers of modern Chaotic, or they were going to be released sometime during or after the Secrets of the Lost City block. Something also occurred to me, perhaps Blugon was brainwashed in process of protecting his Frozen friends, but failed to do so and was brainwashed by the M'arrillians.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:47 pm

Was looking at the new Malvadine art. Noticed the location.

Here's his art.

The Frozen Chaotic__Malvadine_Colours_by_JayAxer

Here's where he's at.

The Frozen Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPHwSMM-uVME4oHXnR7e4lEIr-ZGDBOziykX0KjtYO7JQSXY6mrw

Is it possible that The Frozen carved the statues? We don't know. But why the Mipedians are later fighting there in the snow(so much as to try to claim it with a flag).. may hint that The Frozen wasn't going to be a mystery too much longer.
    cromax123456
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Post by cromax123456 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:52 pm

well with this discovery it's fair to say that the Frozen will generally have both air and water and considering the Hail Storm attack, it would make quite a bit of sense though what doesn't make sense is what the Frozen are doing on the City of the Elements, Kaizeph unless they've been hiding there when the M'arrillians attacked Glacier Plains
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : Blitser
    Chaotic Coins : 425

Post by Blitser Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:30 pm

As a general rule I can't say it's very likely that any of the art which has been released shows a member of the Frozen. In fact it's unlikely they'd have even been shown until the fourth block of cards or later. Secrets of the Lost City is about Kaizeph, the falling of the alliance, and was going to progress to the elemental kings. (Lets not get into them now Kiss )

However, I suppose I will join in the fun and share some canon info on the Glacier Plains and things that are relevant to them. Content It may not be the revelation you would hope for, but that's too be expected when you're dealing with content that was never even properly hinted towards.

-----

Aggroar

The legendary Frozen Fire can only be found in the coldest regions of Glacier Plains. Here, the ice once inexplicably caught fire and exploded into a sea of flame, only to have been frozen over again by the icy, unrelenting winds of Glacier Plains. Now, explorers might stumble upon fields of frozen blue flame. Aggroar lives in this magnificent area of Perim. He dutifully guards the Frozen Fire and records the strange phenomena that surrounds it for Najarin and Maxxor. He performs both these tasks with great care.

"Flickers like a frozen flame, strikes like a burning shard"

-----

Glacier Plains

The far northeast of the OverWorld is locked in permanent winter. Though it's one of the coldest parts of Perim, Glacier Plains has seen many battles. It's an unfriendly place for UnderWorlders, who need an extra Mugician to cast their Tribal Mugic there.

There are many ancient beasts frozen in the ice of Glacier Plains. Most are mere skeletons, but a few have remained preserved in the ice exactly as they were a thousand millennia ago. There is a story that one of these beats was actually thawed out and brought back to life during a skirmish between Blügon and Grook. One version of the story says that the beast was revived by a stray Power Pulse that exploded into the ice, another says it was a Torrent of Flame that melted the beast free.

Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:34 pm

so these elemental kings???
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Astrum Somnus wrote:(Lets not get into them now Kiss )

They're off-topic and have almost no official info. The story of Chaotic isn't finished, so we're lucky to even know they exist.

Returning to the prior discussion on the Frozen and Glacier Plains in 3... 2... 1...
    Doublea
    Doublea
    Rare

Post by Doublea Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:06 pm

Just send some links to how you know they exist.

On topic:

"This later lead to the conclusion that the leader of the Frozen is known as "Hinya-Iha" and is second Female Leader of one of the Chaotic Tribes."
    Blitser
    Blitser
    Marrillian

Post by Blitser Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:25 pm

Oh, yes I meant to mention that. I can confirm the validity of what you found there Doublea. Smile Right down to Dracco being the person who originally brought the fact to light.

These days you generally just have to trust people for information. The real forums are where most information for Chaotic existed, but they're a thing of the past. If you're really desperate for unreleased content and lore then you should go talk to Sam Murakami. Otherwise known as the guy who wrote modern Chaotic.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Draco218
    Chaotic Coins : 245

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:57 am

go on my website and view the article for the frozen. originally The Frozen were mostly fox like in nature and yes Hinya-iha was thr leader of the Frozen but was never, as far as I know, turned into a card.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:57 am

Doublea wrote:Fun read, thanks for that.

Here's some more info I dug up.

"The Frozen weren't really heard of to many of the American Chaotic fans until late 2007 when someone who went by the Alias of "Elemental Draco" posted a comment on the internet with information about The Frozen. "Elemental Draco" was typing up the descriptions of the Chaotic Now Or Never TCG cards, that were found on the Chaotic USA archived site made specifically for the original Trading Card Game, so that those who had bad eye site could read the cards, when Elemental Draco came across the card known as "The Book Of Hinya-Iha". In the description, according to Elemental Draco, it read; "The book belongs to the leader of the Frozen, and in this book lies the power of some of her powerful enchantment magic". This later lead to the conclusion that the leader of the Frozen is known as "Hinya-Iha" and is second Female Leader of one of the Chaotic Tribes."

honestly though all though I was responsible for most of this I must be modest and honest. I heard about the frozen from a kid on 4kids.tv when I was a teen. I began research on all three factions of Chaotic and found the information on the frozen. so most of the credit goes to this long forgotten kid. also hasn't anyone considered this, Glektod, aryiak, cromaxx, smilodon, proboscar and ursis all have fur and at one point ir another are characterized with snow. The past tribeless cards could already be the frozen buf just no one figured it out. it's a possibility. it really is.
    ElementalDraco218
    ElementalDraco218
    Rare

Post by ElementalDraco218 Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:06 am

CSpacian
    CSpacian
    Rare

Chaotic Username : CSpacian
    Chaotic Coins : 351

Post by CSpacian Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:58 pm

There were dozens of fan theories surrounding 'The Frozen'. Some of my personal favorites included: -The M'arrillian Heat Cannon would melt the snow and free them.
    -The Frozen were the same as the Giants mentioned in a few cards, like Gigantempolis.

Of course, there were also other theories that the M'arrillians were just the Frozen, the creators of Chaotic were being lazy and combined the two. Due to a lot of the proposed ideas of the Frozen closely mimicked the M'arrillians. Water beings, sealed away due to their frightening power.

In all honesty there was a lot of stuff that Chaotic could still expand into the Frozen, the Giants, and we were just touching on the Past Creatures and presumably Dragons in Fire and Stone. And then the ultimate question of the Cothica. Chaotic was so steeped in Lore I'm probably missing half of them.
    Vee
    Vee
    Common

Chaotic Username : KopondsHair
    Chaotic Coins : 60

The Frozen Empty How do you picture the Frozen?

Post by Vee Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:58 pm

So I brought up the Frozen Ones in chat last night and this came up. I have my own version of the Frozen established, though I can see them bearing a resemblance to Blugon. How about you?
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Post by lazerbem Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Creatures made of ice, kind of like warbeasts but more stable

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:01 pm