Chaotic Backup Forum

Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

The Frozen

Chiodosin1
    Ultra Rare

Chaotic Username : Chiodosin1
    Chaotic Coins : 980

Re: The Frozen

Post by Chiodosin1 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:13 pm

pretty much like that thing in the background of blugon winter warrior some sort of creature who would blend into glacier plains and be hard to find

===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== ===== =====
    Whoa  Water Element you doing?
    You need to  Air Element out.
    Just because you were  Fire Element d doesn't mean you get to be mean.
    I mean is it even w Earth Element it?
    Lynxx
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hastur
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by Lynxx on Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:09 pm

IIRC some time ago someone mentioned in these forums when i first found them that they where fox like, and probably had a japanese theme.
    It's Vee
    Common

Chaotic Username : itsvee
    Chaotic Coins : 55

Post by It's Vee on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:04 am

@Lynxx wrote:IIRC some time ago someone mentioned in these forums when i first found them that they where fox like, and probably had a japanese theme.

Funny, one of the characters I did for my Frozen was fox-like. The Japanese aspect interests me, makes me wonder if Raimusa has some connections assuming that was their idea.

Lynxx
    Common

Chaotic Username : Hastur
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Post by Lynxx on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Probably since he lives up there with them he pretty much would have to be in good terms with them or he would die.
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 282

Post by bobosmith01 on Sun May 01, 2016 5:41 pm

Huh, I thought I replied to this a while ago. I personally view them as ethereal, almost monstrous and haunting sort of looking Creatures.
    LeGladiateur
    Rare

Chaotic Username : LeGladiateur
    Chaotic Coins : 123

Post by LeGladiateur on Thu May 04, 2017 9:46 am

I know it has been a long time ... but after reviewing Owis, am I the only one to see this ???
    Ursis of the Frozen
    Common

Chaotic Username : Ursis of the
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Post by Ursis of the Frozen on Thu May 11, 2017 4:35 am

Wasn't Frozen one of the Now or Never tribes also Ursis is covered in four as well as few of the Tribeless they also have the past keyword and an off shoot of Maxxors family lives in Prexxor Chasm so maybe at one point there was a battle in Prexxor Precise and they were frozen only to be thawed and didn't have the same natural evolution the other creatures of Perim did. This would give us an idea on a few of the frozen and what the tribes may have been like I'm in the further past.
    Ursis of the Frozen
    Common

Chaotic Username : Ursis of the
    Chaotic Coins : 17

Post by Ursis of the Frozen on Thu May 11, 2017 4:41 am

If you can't tell by my name my theory is Ursis has a relation to them much like Cromax and maxxor
    KhaoticKenno
    Common

Chaotic Username : KhaoticKenno
    Chaotic Coins : 35

Post by KhaoticKenno on Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 am

I feel like the Frozen are a bit to secluded to have already been in the show, it just doesn't feel like they would have let us in on them at any point in the show. Although I'd assume it would be something like the thing way in the back of Owis's art, a blue creature with red eyes and some kind of antenae. Anyway that's just my theory.

The UnderWorlders will conquer perim, kneel before Chaor! Generic MC Fire Element Underworld

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:52 am