Chaotic Backup Forum

Members Log In. Show your support. Boost our moral. Don't just browse, log in.

King's Royal Chaotic Backup

Storyline in the Card Sets

TastyCakes008
    Common

Chaotic Username : TastyCakes00
    Chaotic Coins : 36

Storyline in the Card Sets

Post by TastyCakes008 on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:17 pm

I've been planning on writing Chaotic fanfiction, with each set making up a different 'season'. But what I need is for someone who understands the cards well enough to help me make up a cohesive storyline for each of my 'seasons'. Would anyone be willing to help me? Big Grin
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 401

Re: Storyline in the Card Sets

Post by cromax123456 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 am

if you're writing fanfic then it's probs best if you get a vibe of your own from the cards Tongue, but some things that could help you are the details on the artworks of the cards, whether certain cards have reprints like Maxxor and what they become in the reprint, what role they play in their tribe (again using Maxxor, right under the artwork it says Creature - Overworld Hero) and looking around for flavour texts involving the creature (this time I'm using Bodal as an example, on Discord of Disarming "As his Windstrider decomposes into shrapnel, Bodal calculates that it will take 56.4 seconds before he splats on the ground."). If you're looking for the cards for research, tradecardsonline.com seems to have every card on its database, good luck. Smile
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Post by TastyCakes008 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Well thank you Big Grin

But i as talking about the sort of 'story' each set has. Like the Alliances Unraveled set has the ritual to summon the city, finding The Tablet, the emergence of locations, and this excavation of a lost city. I was wondering if anyone else knew enough about the cards enough to have a general idea of how it could work in a story.
    cromax123456
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : cromax123456
    Chaotic Coins : 401

Post by cromax123456 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:46 pm

umm random idea, Rarran and Kerric fly around the Underworld and see a slime like creature falling down the Cordac Falls and save him from splatting on the floor of the plungepool, striking up a new friendship between Nauthilax and Kerric, but Rarran dislikes Nauthilax after learning that he can use water attacks because it was opposite to Rarran's fire arsenal
    TastyCakes008
    Common

Post by TastyCakes008 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:31 pm

I've got a pretty firm idea of what I want the characters to do, and I'd be happy to share them with anyone who wants to help me Big Grin

I do need someone to help me with the strategies and combos used in the matches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:37 am