Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay?

ChromeDragon258
    ChromeDragon258
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Zifer78
    Chaotic Coins : 71
    Location : In the wilds of Perim .Getting torn to shreds by creatures in known as "Younger Siblings."

why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay? Empty why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay?

Post by ChromeDragon258 Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:22 pm

for some reason i cant seem to do anything in my own roleplay sight up thread. I was going to add a list of members to it but it had no edit button. and i could not reply to the new member because it said that i do not have "special access"

is there anyway you could help me?
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay? Empty Re: why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay?

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 pm

You have to be in the roleplay group I suppose. I'll read more into it later but for now you're in the group and have full permissions.
    Hilgodestroyer
    Hilgodestroyer
    Uncommon

Chaotic Username : Hilgoboy
    Chaotic Coins : 99

why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay? Empty Re: why cant i reply to or edit my roleplay?

Post by Hilgodestroyer Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:21 am

Well, it's not really a solution to the problem, but I was about to sign up for your rp.
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:50 am

Did you scroll down to the end of the first post? There should be an edit button next to quote. You've edited it before, so I don't think it would've suddenly dissapeared. Make sure you're logged in when you try to do it.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

What is with this necropost? Is this even still a problem? I thought I had solved it
    bobosmith01
    bobosmith01
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : Alexrayboy
    Chaotic Coins : 289

Post by bobosmith01 Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 pm

...Oh crud. I'm sorry for not realizing that afterwards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 am