Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Many Things Undone

Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Chaotic Username : Afjak∞
    Chaotic Coins : 213

Many Things Undone Empty Many Things Undone

Post by Oraklon Afjak Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:44 pm

More speculation thread. ARE YOU PSYCHED YET!?!?!?!? (Just kidding.)

Many Things Undone Krekkpsyched_zps06e3c007
    ^Krekk is pretty psyched.

Anywho, there's about four score and seven things we know from the show, or things that were alluded to, that were never printed into actual cards. Example: our buddy Vollash has air and decent power judging from Sarah's scan, but what abilities?

Here's a place for peeps to get creative. Everything from Tones of Tumult to Frafdo's Feather Fury attack to the Mugician's Arch to Xerium the gearsmith himself is up to you.

-If you want to make a card of it with the awesome templates by KingCrazy, feel free.
    -If you do make a creature card, please post either average or max stats and label which you're using.
    -If you make a Mugic and provide the notes--either in human or Mugic format--I will give you cookies.
    -Be sure to source where they came from in either the show or other cards if you can.
    -Rarity is honestly up to you if you want it.

Here's an example as food for thought:

Modulation (yeah, you all remember this one)
    Rare
    Mugic-Generic
    Cost: Generic MC
    Both engaged Creatures gain or lose Many Things Undone Stat_Courage Courage, Many Things Undone Stat_Power Power, Many Things Undone Stat_Wisdom Wisdom, Many Things Undone Stat_Speed Speed, and any Elemental Types to become a copy of the other engaged Creature's Scanned Disciplines and Elemental Types.

Unique

Have fun!

Last edited by Afjak∞ on Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the keyword)
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Chaotic Username : lazerbem
    Chaotic Coins : 596

Many Things Undone Empty Re: Many Things Undone

Post by lazerbem Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:11 pm

Ariak(The Broken Flying Squirrel from Codemaster Crellan)
    Ultra Rare
    Past Strategist Muge
    (Max Stats)
    C: 35
    P: 20
    W: 70
    S: 100
    E: 25
    Element: Air Element
    Mugic Ability: 3
    Ability: At the beginning of the game, select a creature you control. As long as Ariak remains on the board, the selected creature will be brought back into play if it is in the discard pile at the end of every turn.
    Flavor Text: "I may be small, but I've defeated the largest of beasts!" - Ariak
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:16 pm

"Both engaged Creatures gain or lose Many Things Undone Stat_Courage Courage, Many Things Undone Stat_Power Power, Many Things Undone Stat_Wisdom Wisdom, Many Things Undone Stat_Speed Speed, and any Elemental Types to become a copy of the other engaged Creature's Disciplines and Elemental Types."

This would create an infinite loop.... If both creatures are gaining/losing lol
    If you only had gain, or only had lose then this wouldn't be a problem. Or more specifically if you had a target engaged creature gain/lose to become like the other creature. Those three options would work.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Crystal Range(Raimusa's place)
    Super Rare
    Initiative: Water Element
    Every time an attack card is played, the controller of the attack card flips a coin. If heads, damage is doubled. If tails, the attack's damage is doubled and dealt to the attacker
    "How many traps did that blasted Overworlder set here?!" - Pyrithion
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Chaotic Username : BlzvSprayTan
    Chaotic Coins : 999

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:55 pm

Actually Mril, since it sets to Creature's scanned values.. it wouldn't loop. If scanned wasn't there then yes it would loop.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:47 pm

Oh thanks blzv. I forgot about that key word.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:43 pm

Dyna-Lash(a whip of energy that Iparu and Raimusa both use)
    Uncommon
    Build Points: 2
    Base Damage: 5
    Stat Check 50 Courage: 10
    If the creature using this attack is an Overworlder, deal an additional 5 damage and and send the top 5 cards of both attack decks to the attack discard pile.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:59 pm

That's actually a very unique, balanced card, that could add more to the game than damage. Good work.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:39 pm

Thank you, I referred to an unused art where Raimusa chops off a Kha'rall's claw for the attack milling effect. After all, if you lose your claw, you lose some options for attacking.

Location Lament(the Mugic Najarin used to blow up Dranakis Threshold)
    Super Rare
    Mugic-Overworld
    Cost: Generic MC Generic MC
    Active location is removed from play. If the location's initiative was a Discipline, lower all Disciplines of both engaged creatures by 20. If the initiative was an Element, both engaged creatures lose that Element
    "Forgive me, Afjak"- Najarin
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:08 am

Wow that is an awesome mugic card. The fact that its removed from play makes it insane. Its an unprecedented ability that actually could significantly turn the tide of a game.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Removing a non-permanent, non-Mugic card from the game would be something interesting to see at the least and game changing at the most. Which reminds me, maybe there could be Mugic made that cannot be negated. Glad to see someone cranking out amazing ideas. Keep up the good work man!

Underworld Skreemar (Favored creature of Eddie X)
    (Rarity?)
    Creature - UnderWorld Elementalist
    (Max. stats)
    Many Things Undone Stat_Courage 35
    Many Things Undone Stat_Power 75
    Many Things Undone Stat_Wisdom 30
    Many Things Undone Stat_Speed 90
    Energy: 50
    (no elements)
    Generic MC 0
    At the beginning of combat, do not reveal the Battlegear equipped to Skreemar. You may then choose to swap Skreemar's Battlegear with the Battlegear of another Creature you control. Then reveal the Battlegear equipped to Skreemar.
    -----
    I've seen too many ways of his name being spelled, so if anyone has the real spelling, that'd be awesome. Not sure if the "then reveal..." clause was entirely necessary since I kept the wording akin to Shinadd and Armament Adagio to avoid loops.

Last edited by Afjak∞ on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So it is written, so shall it be dubbed)
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Afjak∞ wrote:When Skreemar would become engaged, you may choose not to reveal any Battlegear equipped to it. If you do, choose a Creature you control. Swap any Battlegear on the chosen Creature and Skeemar, then reveal any Battlegear equipped to Skreemar at the beginning of combat.
    -----
    I've seen too many ways of his name being spelled, so if anyone has the real spelling, that'd be awesome. Not sure if the "then reveal..." clause was entirely necessary since I kept the wording akin to Shinadd and Armament Adagio to avoid loops.
    If the ability about revealing battlegear only applies if the other condition has been met. ("Swap any battlegear...") then you would need the clause. Else if this is an ability that always is in place (since the beginning of the game), you wouldn't need to say "then" and it should be its own sentence.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm

Battlegear

Fused Gigantroper(the Gigantroper which ended up holding up Iron Pillar)
    Ultra Rare
    Equipped creature does an extra 5 damage for every other equipped creature on your team. Equipped creature cannot deal more than 20 damage.

This battlegear cannot be flipped face down or destroyed(may still be sacrificed)
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:28 pm

@Afjak

I thought it was just Screamer, but I could very well be wrong; and Mril is correct. You should make it so that his ability reads:
    "At the beginning of combat do not reveal the battlegear equipped to Skreemar. You may then choose to swap Skreemar's battlegear with the battlegear of another creature you control. Then reveal the battlegear equipped to Skreemar."

Technically gear is flipped when the burst resolves, so you shouldn't have to include what gear is and isn't getting revealed but we'll have it just in case.

@Lazer
    Oh please no. Xerium broke the game once with specific attack damage. I don't want to see a bunch of Ursis's running around playing Sediment Stormshields and still doing 20 damage.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:09 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:@Afjak

I thought it was just Screamer, but I could very well be wrong; and Mril is correct. You should make it so that his ability reads:
    "At the beginning of combat do not reveal the battlegear equipped to Skreemar. You may then choose to swap Skreemar's battlegear with the battlegear of another creature you control. Then reveal the battlegear equipped to Skreemar."

Technically gear is flipped when the burst resolves, so you shouldn't have to include what gear is and isn't getting revealed but we'll have it just in case.

@Lazer
    Oh please no. Xerium broke the game once with specific attack damage. I don't want to see a bunch of Ursis's running around playing Sediment Stormshields and still doing 20 damage.
    It comes with the territory of in show cards, but yes, it would be OP as Hell and if there was a meta game, hit the ban list faster than Yata-Garasu and Chaos Emperor.

Marrillian Ab'lop
    Rare
    Creature-M'arrillian Fluidmorpher
    (Max)
    Courage: 45
    Power: 70
    Wisdom: 30
    Speed: 60
    Energy: 60
    Water Element
    Generic MC 0
    Fluidmorph

Generic MC Generic MC Generic MC Move a creature you control into an adjacent open space
    Generic MC Generic MC Generic MC Generic MC Generic MC Move a creature you control into any open space on the board
    "You think that just because he's a M'arrillian he's bad? I've never known a more loyal friend, unlike you" - Saand
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:34 pm

Ab'lop's flavor text is interesting
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 pm

Brainwashed Saand is Brainwashed.
    lazerbem
    lazerbem
    Super Rare

Post by lazerbem Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 pm

I was thinking that Saand would be referring to Biondu, considering Biondu is known to be very unkind to non-Mipedians. And I wasn't really referring to brainwashing with that, Saand didn't look Brainwashed while he was with Ab'lop

Hoton's Village
    Rare
    Initiative: Creature with the Lowest Discpline
    If a creature does more than 15 damage, all the creatures on that team will take 20 damage.

When a player plays an attack with higher Buildpoints than his last played attack, that attack does 0 damage(only applies after first attacks is played)
    "He destroyed everything he was trying to protect" - Vidav

Last edited by lazerbem on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:19 pm

I would change "Creatures cannot use attacks that have higher buildpoints than their last played attack" to : "When a player plays an attack with higher Buildpoints than his last played attack, that attack does 0 damage."  This is just so you don't get to a point that you cannot play any attacks.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:51 am

lazerbem wrote:Hoton's Village
    Rare
    Initiative: Creature with the Lowest Discpline
    If a creature does more than 15 damage, all the creatures on that team will take 20 damage.

Creatures cannot use attacks that have higher buildpoints than their last played attack(only applies after first attacks is played)
    "He destroyed everything he was trying to protect" - Vidav
    BlzvSprayTan wrote:"When a player plays an attack with higher Buildpoints than his last played attack, that attack does 0 damage."
    They said I was crazy for running so many 0s in a dagger deck. I'll show them! I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:49 am

BlzvSprayTan wrote:I would change "Creatures cannot use attacks that have higher buildpoints than their last played attack" to : "When a player plays an attack with higher Buildpoints than his last played attack, that attack does 0 damage."  This is just so you don't get to a point that you cannot play any attacks.
    Yea I agree with this suggestion. So far chaotic hasn't had any texts which would result in a dead lock.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:20 pm

Marrillian wrote:Yea I agree with this suggestion. So far chaotic hasn't had any texts which would result in a dead lock.

They even had a fourth slot for an attack card In the dromes. I still don't know what card it was for, when I asked Remztan he couldn't remember xD.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:24 pm

BlzvSprayTan wrote:They even had a fourth slot for an attack card In the dromes. I still don't know what card it was for, when I asked Remztan he couldn't remember xD.
    The fourth attack card slot? That was for attack cycling/mill abilities like Vidav's Refectorium and Melodic Might, at which point you would end up with exactly 4 attacks in-hand.
    BlzvSprayTan
    BlzvSprayTan
    Mipedian

Post by BlzvSprayTan Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm not sure about that. Most of the attack cycling was done on a window on your screen, not in your hand. I remember specifically Refectorium being a new window.
    Oraklon Afjak
    Oraklon Afjak
    Rare

Post by Oraklon Afjak Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:39 pm

They had a window to select from, but if you looked down, it would show you having four attacks in your hand even with the window up. I hadn't really given it a second thought until you mentioned the slot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am