Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Don't forget to join our Discord!

Chaotic TCG Backup Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Its been so long

JxWizz
    JxWizz
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jerey104
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Its been so long Empty Its been so long

Post by JxWizz Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:07 am

So I already knew chaotic was having a rough time but I only now learned the site is gone for good is seems. It has been so long since I was able to sign in to my old account I don't even remember who I went as. So I guess ill just go by my main online alias.

Do they still even sell the cards? I don't remember what happened to my old ones. Probably lost them when I moved a while back.

I miss the show, i might end up binge watch the series later in memory.

I dont know if ill be all that active, i wanted to make a account so I could see what has become of those who are still left as well as see if there are any updates. In any event I hope those of you who are still left still have a chaotic time.
    KingMaxxor4
    KingMaxxor4
    Marrillian

Chaotic Username : KingMaxor4
    Chaotic Coins : 2744

Its been so long Empty Re: Its been so long

Post by KingMaxxor4 Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks for just saying hi. Every post helps. Makes me glad that we have this place up and running for people to return to.

I haven't seen any cards in retail stores for a long time. But occasionally people get surprised with discovering packs in a small store. Mostly if you are interested in packs you can buy packs of them in bulk on Ebay. Which is what I have done when I really want that feel of opening packs!
    JxWizz
    JxWizz
    Common

Chaotic Username : Jerey104
    Chaotic Coins : 9

Post by JxWizz Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:21 am

So I started watching the show again already at episode 42. I also logged in to my extremely old email and apparently my old username for chaotic was just "jerey104". Old name I used back in the day though I rather not go by it anymore.

Also thanks Marrillian ill have to try and see if I cant find some packs online or something once I find a job. In any event im keep watching the show and maybe ill try and check out the trading card online site and see how playing the game is on there.
    Killua34341
    Killua34341
    Common

Chaotic Username : Killua34341
    Chaotic Coins : 24

Post by Killua34341 Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:21 pm

It's good to have you on board mate , every single member is important to this society and it's always a pleasant sight to see players returning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:52 pm